Help Naming a Boat

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
I need some advice on naming our new boat. I'm looking for something catchy but not crude or obnoxious.

PHOTO

HELP!

Well considering your criteria this one may be out but i always thought it would be a good name for a crazy speed boat . " Reckless Endangerment " :p Im talking BB chevys with 8-71 blowers and up . Or a jet turbine engine boat would be cool like the 50 footer that does 160 with turbine driven props .

I like the Reckelss Endangerment but would have to soften it by:
- Reckless Operation

And I've thought of these:
HYSTERIA
(my wife is hysterical about scratches, dirt and shallow areas)

And for me:
RADIATION BURN
I don't handle the bright/direct sunlight for more than 1/2 hr at a time.

I have some fancy fonts that work well with these and will apply something appropriate to any new ideas I get from you guys. RECKLESS OPERATION is catchy. I could accentuate that graphic with a handcuff (or 2) graphic on each end of the word. Gives a little 'tude but in a classy way.

Just thought of this:
What about LIQUID SILLZ
referring to booze OR the water.....the reader chooses.

can't get the page to come up, although I'm guessing it's a Crownline! Nice boats!

I'll throw a few names out anyway!

Knotty Girl

Liquid Refreshment

Ship Faced

H2 Whoa!

Our Miss Fortune

Glass Bullet

Boilermaker

:)

hrrm, lessee here

--Celeste-a classic name
--Quee Quee-from Moby **** if I remember correctly
--Charron-my personal favorite, the pilot of the boat on the river Styx. (read some greek stuff) then again I played way too much Wizardry 6 in my earlier years.
--

Originally posted by Drac0nic
hrrm, lessee here

--Celeste-a classic name
--Quee Quee-from Moby **** if I remember correctly
--Charron-my personal favorite, the pilot of the boat on the river Styx. (read some greek stuff) then again I played way too much Wizardry 6 in my earlier years.
--
Strangely enough Charron is my wife's maiden name.

I just noticed I missed a letter in an eariler post. One of my suggestions should have read:
LIQUID SKILLZ

How about "Neverending Headache" as that's what most boats tend to become.. Hehe.. J/K..

Very nice btw..
;)

how about 4 SALE because you thought you were happy the day you bought it just wait till the day you sell it.:D :D