HELP ! scrapeing and spring stuff makes me want to kill the car

eddiedellz

Gringo
allthough im still haveing trouble with my car sagging on the front passenger side i fixed it somewhat i have a set of eibach lowering springs 1in front and back brand new but the car still sags in that conner and everytime i hit a dip or anyting it scrapes there ive tryed airbags in the rear dident help much ive tryed to file down the screws in the fender these things are bandaids the car still will sag and is .. so i decided to buy a set of original height springs and i put the original height spring on the side thats saggin and the regular height and the side thats not and the friggen thing is still a tad lower and still scrapes like a mofo.. what els can be my problem. the frame has been checked out by a body shop and they said its fine not and isent a frame problem i cant see anythign els that could cause this and its driveing me bonkers i just want a nice rideing car as soon as i fix this i think i want to go back to normal height springs all alround i just want a comfortable rideee helppp ..

other info the car has a 12in brake uppgrade and GTA rims.

Check your body bushings , Especially the one behind the R/F wheel. That was a prob I had with mine before I changed it was low and the bushing was destroyed and PLease but your spring back in the front you cant drive with 2 different springs in the front unless your planning for oval track:rolleyes:

would body bushings make that much of a diffrence its about a inch ? in some sence the spring made a diffrence and then i look at it and its still low so maby the spring height isent makeing a diffrence its just staying there .. :T

Well it can be up to an inch since thats about the height of the bushing between the body and the frame, Also check your rear springs they can throw off the height even in the front .

The 12 in brakes push the wheels out 5/8" on each side. You may need to use GTA rear's in front to keep the tires off the fender lip.

hmm i guess body bushings are my next thing .. tryed the rear springs 2 diffrent sets plus i have airbags. i was thinking is it possible that the b body spindles i used where diffrent heights and causing the problem? i think it was like that before but im not sure body bushings are my next step. TEST MY 6 do you meet up with any turbo buick people in ny im in lynbrook 2 min from rockville center. id like to get some kinda get togehter goin here me and my brotherinlaw have gns :)

Well now that the nice weather is out I will be out more with the car. I will be going to nathans tonight with my car and my cousins also . It will be my first time this year hopefully there will be some more TR's there Let me know if you go -Benny