help with cam and turbo selection

smiller

I'm new to the Buick world.I'm currently building an engine and need some help with cam and turbo.Here is the parts i have already,stage 2 block with a 3.830 bore,crower billet crank 3.625 stroke,crower billet rods,je pistons 9-1 comp,champion gn-1 heads fully ported,hogans sheet metal intake.Im not really worried about streetability,just max power,thanks in advance.

Wow. A max effort question. This will be interesting. What rpm redline do you feel comfortable with? That should be answered first.

What are your ET goals?

What car? Regal? Weight? Transmission?

You can probably go 7's with the right amount of $$

I should say, welcome to the Buick community. Your in for some fun.

I'll spin as high as needed.I have another car with a twin turbo sbc that i spin at 9000rpm.

The car is an 86 regal.weighs 3300 lbs,has a turbo 400 and is quarter tubbed with a ford 9'' rear.have no et goal-just as fast as possible.

Where are you located?

You should probably get with one of the vendors that has "been there and done that". With goals and budget you are proposing... there are plenty of guys that are qualified to do that. Bill Anderson..... Cal Hartline......Jack Cotton.... can set you up.

These guys will steer you right for the combo you have. There are some class racing at the various Buick events.... seems like you'd probably want to look into the TSO class.... this class is heating up.... Dave Fiscus has gone 8.30's at like 167 already this year.... several others around the 8.50's....