Help!!!!!!!!!!

Buickcruiser

Hey guy’s
My 84 GN is stumbling and shaking like a fat girl on a treadmill. I just installed a 86/87 mat and ecm. I looked at the oil dipstick and I think it has a greenish tent to it. I haven’t run it since I looked at the oil. I was thinking blown head gasket. Is there any way to know for sure? I hope it isn’t because I think with a 84/85 I will have to remove the turbo and every thing else. This suck because I just installed Drag Radials and I cant wait to take it to the track. .
Thanks for any help
David
:confused:

I dont know if it's your head gsk or not but if u had coolant in
your oil it should be a milky coffee colour. Try checking compression if it's running rough.

You still running a 85 maf sensor? What chip are you running?
Don't know about the green oil,maybe too much fuel flooding the crankcase.
I'd also pull a plug and see if it smells like gas.

Slow 85
Yes I am running the 84/85 maf sensor. I have a turbotweek chip that I just bought. I installed the ecm about two weeks ago. The car was running fine but when I hooked up the mat is when I first noticed the problem. After work I will do a compression check and drain the oil because the dip sticks oil seems watery and I have been loosing a little antifreeze. Will the oil and antifreeze seperate like oil and water? Would hooking a air compressor up to the spark plug holes tell me anything. I have read posts and it says to have the engine hot first but I don’t want to risk my turbo or engine.
Thanks again for the help.
David

I would unhook the mat sensor with the 85 maf.
It will throw a code but should run all right.
It's not calibratedfor the 85 maf. On the compression test if you run it on a cold motor you will get lower readings than on a warm motor.
The key is all cylinders should be close to the same reading.