Help!!!

BlackOut89

Hey everyone i know this is not so much general tech and more car audio but im posting here because general tech gets more hit so im hopeing someone can help me with my problem. Thanks

OK, i just got a new head unit, a Pioneer DEH-45DH 1.5 den. After i took out my old one i realized that i could not use the brakets that were on that old head unit, so my brother lent me some brakets that came from his 88 lesabre, these fit better but do not line up to the four screw holes.

-So my question is, Do i need to use stock regal brakets or get custome brakets?

-My problem!!!: After hooking up the head unit it worked great and after a day or so it started to act funney, it would turn on and off and now its completely off. Also when i try and turn it on, and when it wants to be nice and come on for that half a second, when it does i can hear a click in what it seems the passanger side dash?? Any ideas??

I'd try the stock ones first. I had the same problem with mine going in the hole. If it's a 1.5 Din, the stock one's should fit. If not, they sell the install kit at Best Buy. It comes with different brackets for different cars, one of those will fit. Hope this helps.

Casey

The click in the pass side dash is probably the power antenna relay clicking on when the radio comes on for a brief second.