Herb's (Turboregal84) Birthday Today

PNYKLR

Happy birthday dude soon you be old enough like me to start priming your cars ;)

PS Your private mailbox is full (must be invitations to go out tonight to Hooters)

Originally posted by PNYKLR
PS Your private mailbox is full (must be invitations to go out tonight to Hooters)

You mean Herb finally turned 21!!:D

Happy Birthday dude!

No problem whats the next event your going to go to?
Im debating on Labor day I'm trying to get my Stage 1 Regal done
by then NOT STAGE 2 !!!

Im usually at Atco quite often, but I will be at E-Town for the "Buick Performance Weekend." On sat I plan to bring the GN for the car show, and on Sunday I will take a ride up in the GS for racing!

I would go this weekend for the GMHTP race, but I cannot take off Saturday. Are there any other events coming up in the near future? I haven't really been driving the GN much as I have been so busy with work.

congrates my friend!!
Hows ther GS doing?? I won't be at work for the next few weeks and I had am emergency operation weds morn when my appendix busrt:( I may make the merchantville show to watch (no car) but Im sure yet..

Frank

You should come down to the Poconos for the airport race I'm thinking of going to the next one

Herb,

Happy belated B-day. I see you added another nice regal to the stable! Very nice daily driver I'm sure.

My GN is apart as usual. Putting in the new rad and valve springs this weekend. Check out the MAGNA board for more info. Let me know sometime when you know you are heading to ATCO and I'll head out if the schedule allows.

Later,

Dave
dmatlack@juno.com