Here we go again!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I'm going tommorrow to Irwindale to test my stock Regal,This is how it all started years ago with my first GN.Some where along the way I went over the deep end went broke,crazy & hit bottom.I'm a recovering drag racer & should not be doing this.Well maybe just this one time. It will be ok. Lou

Lou what are you doing, are you having a relapse or your dragoholic days, i think Lou is in need of some serious help and i am taking up donations on his behalf lets all help out a fellow buick owner get away from his addiction, i accept paypal for donations here is my address ====>www.letshelpLou.com.

wikedgn

good... maybe Lou will go over the deep end again and build an awesome car and bring some excitment into Orange County....

I thought you said you would never do it again. The buick sickness is terminal you of all people should know that.

Good luck, Lou, and let me know how fast Kevin runs, so I will know how much stuff I have to buy for my car.

Reginald West said:
I thought you said you would never do it again. The Buick sickness is terminal you of all people should know that.
I know Reggie! I seem to be having a relapse & have fallen of the 10 step Buick rehab program I was attending. I think I need a sponsor to call when ever I slip . But I promise it will only be one time & that's it. thanks for caring Lou

You might as well bring it to Phoenix for club day this Sunday. :smile:

XxDarkSidexX said:
i was there till 8, i guess i missed you lou.

fastest car i saw, was forced inducted mustang. 5.67 @124mph!
Sorry Mark! I was thrashing to get the car ready & just before it was time to leave I noticed the trans starting to act up. Everything seemed OK car was running great till I mounted some sticky DOT's & made a couple of test runs. So instead of the tires slipping the trans decided to instead which ended my day. Would of called you if I could of but didn't have your num. Some how It's all Reggies fault for cursing my program. I think he should aplogize & at least buy me a new trans, Don't you agree? Regards Lou

Lou,

I have a turbo 400 you can borrow. By the time you get done with all the modifications you'll need it. ;) Honestly though, why don't you give Len Freeman a call? He builds a heck of a trans. for a decent price. Lisa has a great rack too. :)

Neal

turbolou said:
Sorry Mark! I was thrashing to get the car ready & just before it was time to leave I noticed the trans starting to act up. Everything seemed OK car was running great till I mounted some sticky DOT's & made a couple of test runs. So instead of the tires slipping the trans decided to instead which ended my day. Would of called you if I could of but didn't have your num. Some how It's all Reggies fault for cursing my program. I think he should aplogize & at least buy me a new trans, Don't you agree? Regards Lou

750H.P.V6 said:
Lou,

I have a turbo 400 you can borrow. By the time you get done with all the modifications you'll need it. ;) Honestly though, why don't you give Len Freeman a call? He builds a heck of a trans. for a decent price. Lisa has a great rack too. :)

Neal
Thanks Neal! I have already talked to Len! I 'm not ready for a 400 yet. I'm only useing this car to go to the market & church ( in less than 11 seconds) yes Lisa has a nice rack but the temperment of a pit bull when I tease her about being short. LOL

Now lou, as you know I have my own 2 deep dark holes to sink money into and there aint no room for your sickness. Sorry to hear about the trans but thats the buick world.

REG

Reginald West said:
Now lou, as you know I have my own 2 deep dark holes to sink money into and there aint no room for your sickness. Sorry to hear about the trans but thats the buick world.
Reggie,I hope you understand that I really don't blame you, it's just a little habit I picked up from Paul Harris as It always seemed to work for him. I'm just haveing a little fun. Hows your retirement going ? Are you ready to go back to work yet? Lou

Lou
I am working harder now than I was when I had a job. I did'nt retire as much as I changed careers. I have never been happier in my life.

turbolou said:

i just got i ride in that car in passing gear we were not getting traction that sucks cause that car is fast well if you need help let me know lou :eek: :eek:

Reginald West said:
Lou
I am working harder now than I was when I had a job. I did'nt retire as much as I changed careers. I have never been happier in my life.
Yes! I work when it's there. Otherwise I spend my time terrorizing fellow Buick owners but I occasionally have a weak fleeting moment when I can be nice. LOL