Here We Go Alky Control

BOOST N

I got the car running 16 psi hint of knock 1-2 shift some times. all else in great shape now I will be adding Alky injection That I got from guy in Florida ;) I will be installing this week and reporting back how simple it was to install and tune. ( Did a lot research ) 21 psi goal "everyone snickers " and I know if there are any hiccups this is the place to find answers.

Goodluck on the install! Take your time with installing it and with the tuning! Be careful though it's addictive lol

Welcome aboard. I've been spraying for years.;) Install is straight forward. The instructions are simple and clear.

Took my time and had about 6 hours in it. This kit has certainly been refined. I really like the use the factory low fuel and Power Injection lights in the dash. The factory style connectors are nice as well. The one main consideration was that I did not want to drill any holes or modify the car in any way that could not be easily undone. This kit not only did that but the wiring under hood is almost undetectable the way I like it very tidy. All parts needed for install were in the kit. I am very pleased with this kit and would Highly recommend this kit and now the fun begins :)

Well got it running at 22 psi, after a ride along my wife had as big of a grin as I did. Then the power master developed a problem.