Hey everyone

Curbside62

I've been around the site for a couple months now and haven't the need to have my own account. But I decided I like this place and I want to become a contributing member of the Turbo Buick community. This community is all about helping and the sharing of information. We all try to help each other out for the common goal of seeing turbo Buicks advance even further than they have since there introduction in the early 80's. I feel that I can be of help to some people for sure. So if anyone ever needs to ask a question feel free. I don't know everything but I would like to think I know a bit.

For all of you guys reading my sig right now and recoiling in horror at the word Dynotech. Fear no longer its under new managment and I must say that Eric and Jimmy (the new owners) are trustworthy, honest, and genuinely all around good guys. There understanding, patient, and best of all they don't try to sell you things you don't need. Well thats all I have to say. So hello everyone its nice to meet you my names Jeff.

Hear Hear!!! Nice to see a positive face (kinda) around here!!!!!!!

I have nothing but good to say about Fred Vetter, but

Eric and Jimmy at Dynotech ARE the best!!!!!

Im from Spotswood (next to east brunswick) which is about ten minutes from etown.;) can't beat that. Thanks for the welcome.

By the way I was watching the powerblock on Spike Tv and I saw a commercial for the Sema Ation Network an organization founded for preserving the rights of hot rodders and racers all across the country. I think we should all take the time to log on to Sema Action Network (click the link) and join. Its free so no need to worry about that. I just think its a good idea to have a group lobbying for us the hot rodders and car enthusiasts. Take my advice how you will you don't have to join if you don't want to but a couple years from now when someone tells you you can't keep your cars on the side of your own house or rebuild a classic muscle car than what?

Welcome!

And yes Dynotech and especially Eric rule... Eric built me the best transmission ive ever driven in my entire life for my TTA, I wish I had gotten it out on the track with it because man it kicked hard and shifted perfect every single time.

Welcome Jeff

Anything you may need just hollar.
And yes, Eric and Dynotech are GREAT people to deal with.
Fred was a nice guy and knew his stuff too, but Eric brings a new ,fresh look and action to Dynotech.

Like I said, anything you may need just ask.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

East Brunswick here , Hi Jeff, we already met when you spotted my Buicks @ my house a while back.