Hey Gary Wells...

87natty

West Side DSR Rep
What's the spring rate on your rear springs? You got Eibach's right? Can you give me a measurement from the ground to the jacking location in front of the rear tires? I'm looking for something in the 250# or more range. No, I'm not drag racing, she's going to overheat a PS pump or two doing turns if all goes Wells.

87natty was just reading my mind. I was wondering the same thing. My car seems to be leaning to one side. I was wondering how you liked your set up as well as what you were running again.

Sorry didnt mean to Hi-Jack the thread. TIA

As soon as I get home from work I will take some measurements & submit a response.

The lowest portion of the stainless trim at the wheel well opening measured directly over the center cap on each side of the car measures about 27 3/8" from the ground. Within 1/8" of each other.

hey gary how udoing? im going to buy gta rims and wanting two know if you have 4 fronts or 2 fronts and 2 rears and also what are your tire sizes please and thanx in advance Ralph.

I am running 4 fronts, tire size on all 4 corners is 255x60x16, sound about right. I will have to look at the itre sizes this afternoon.

hey gary having lots of problems finding the rims, and, tires, caps,lug nuts if you know of any place that would make this easer please let me know thanx Ralph

hey gary having lots of problems finding the rims, and, tires, caps,lug nuts if you know of any place that would make this easer please let me know thanx Ralph
------------------------------
Kirban's Performance has everything but tires.