Hey Gary

The LS7 is supposed to run hi 11's & I would love to know how they do that. I ran the car six times & kept getting better but no where near what is advertised. My best 60 ft was a 2.08 I shifted at 7000 & went across the finish line in 2nd @ 92 mph. It is a very tricky car to launch & I suppose the best I could eventually do is a 7.8 in the 1/8th with more practice.

What track was this at?

They are finicky off the line, easy to glaze the clutch. With a quick clutch release at around 3500 rpm's I was able to get a few 1.9 60's at Fontucky on the stock runflats. Congrats on the 08'

What track was this at?

They are finicky off the line, easy to glaze the clutch. With a quick clutch release at around 3500 rpm's I was able to get a few 1.9 60's at Fontucky on the stock runflats. Congrats on the 08'
The track was in Lancaster N.Y. I was launching at 3500 & getting some bad wheel hop.I lowerd the air pressure down to 23 # & wonder if that was the right thing to do? I'm sure with more prcatice I could get the car into the 7's . I'm thinking that 92 MPH should of been a 7.60 e.t

The track was in Lancaster N.Y. I was launching at 3500 & getting some bad wheel hop.I lowerd the air pressure down to 23 # & wonder if that was the right thing to do? I'm sure with more prcatice I could get the car into the 7's . I'm thinking that 92 MPH should of been a 7.60 e.t

Dunno - I had 24 psi - don't recall any wheel hop. Quick clutch release @ 3500 (car bogs a little) and a firm "loud" pedal squeeze seemed to work ok.

Stock tires realistically won't net better than - 1.8 -1.9 60's and typicall 1/8th mile times for these cars are 7.7's @ ~95 mph

Are you implying that my driving skills are in question.

Nah...You're the Legend Pappa Lou Czarnota.:D
...but I am implying that some kid in his mid 20's with big hair, driving a blue Z06 around Lake Forest might be able to give you some pointers on how to launch one well.

By the way...I victimized a yellow Z06 tonight....it was an LS6 model, but I spanked it pretty good.
I think I'm ready for your new Z06.:biggrin:

Nah...You're the Legend Pappa Lou Czarnota.:D
...but I am implying that some kid in his mid 20's with big hair, driving a blue Z06 around Lake Forest might be able to give you some pointers on how to launch one well.

By the way...I victimized a yellow Z06 tonight....it was an LS6 model, but I spanked it pretty good.
I think I'm ready for your new Z06.:biggrin:
I feel pressured & stressed over this. Don't be surprised if it isn't sold before I get back. Disgraced in Buffalo. Lou

My work here as a Killer is done....

Attachments

• tpmc2smal1.JPG
    tpmc2smal1.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 99
What color was the one that spanked you?

Blue
Happened on Trabuco Rd, in Lake Forest just after Bake intersection.
Guy in his mid 20's probably...big hair.

He got out on me by about a length or two while my tires spun like crazy.

Blue
Happened on Trabuco Rd, in Lake Forest just after Bake intersection.
Guy in his mid 20's probably...big hair.

He got out on me by about a length or two while my tires spun like crazy.

I asked because a good friend of mine has a modded 08 Z06 in Orange Co.
His is red, so look out. He has been into BB Buicks for a long time and recently stepped into the Z06 world.

I asked because a good friend of mine has a modded 08 Z06 in Orange Co.
His is red, so look out. He has been into BB Buicks for a long time and recently stepped into the Z06 world.

There used to be a hopped up yellow one with black stripes howling around all hours of the night, but I have not seen or heard that one in awhile.