Hey HOTTOGO or Arffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, 20 G's and you don't even get the Buick engine with it....what a deal!:D

IT doesn't appeal to me with the SBC in it but I think Mark is into Monte's and such so probably doesn't care. Probably waaaayy more than 20 grand tied up in that thing but.... it is an abomination from a TB purist point of view.;)

lets see here, 100,000 to build it and sell it for 20,100.... pay EBAY 1,000 for 5% of the sale...... hmmm thats 81,000 dollars down the drain.

thats alot of trannys rebuilds to make up foe that loss:confused:

OUCH!

thanks for that info, ive never sold a car on evilbay so i didnt know the fees... i just ASSumed it was the same as the parts for sale
BW

Wow, so HOTTOGO really won the auction. Great deal on the car Mark. Be sure to let us know how quick it is!!!

Both parties silence in regards to the auction and allegations posted here and there speak volumes. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt - but it looks like there is indeed deception afoot.. :(

Originally posted by SamsonTR
Both parties silence in regards to the auction and allegations posted here and there speak volumes. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt - but it looks like there is indeed deception afoot.. :(
My feelings exactly.......I mean wow, not a word from those (allegedly) involved.

Originally posted by SamsonTR

All right where do I start..... here it goes.... but before I start, put yourself in my shoes for a minute.... as I’m trying to bite my tongue a little bit before writing this!!! But BEWARE it’s hard with people like musclecar neal and others on here.... you want to talk about PATHETIC!!!!

Yes I’m a member here on this board and a Moderator in the trans talk forum and a close friend of Bruce. I don’t read the rest of the board, I just share a common interest in the trannies and G-body styles of these cars and the MCSS’s. But when I was told to checkout what is being said about myself and Bruce I could hardly believe it. I read that our silence about this proves our guilt... I didn’t know I had to check in with mommy before I did something these days! :confused:

But since there seems to be a few among us here that need to satisfied to quite their whining, I will speak my peace, even though I don’t understand why or feel the need to, bcuz I could care less what you think or feel about me but for Bruce’s sake I will speak.

Bruce does not check-in with me on what he does and I had no idea he was listing the GN and he had no idea I was going to place a bid after I seen it was up for sale. He was as surprised as many of you were. YES I DID BID ON IT AND WON IT FAIR AND SQUARE!!! :p So there, does that spell it out for you’s in doubt or question. I seen the car in person, I’ve been in it and heard it run, unfortunately never got to drive when I was there bcuz of the hassle it would have been to get it out. But I will know soon what it runs like!!! :D I think maybe allot of what is being said on here has allot to do with jealousy. Yes I own it, well as soon as payment is made that is, but who wouldn’t want to own it especially at that price! For me it is the best of both worlds, I get the G-bodied, GM powered race car I’ve always wanted but haven’t had the time to finish. I have like $15,000 wrapped up in my Monte and it doesn’t even compare to the 1BADGN! So if you want to know why I bid on it there it is CUZ I COULD and wanted to and did and now it’s mine or will be shortly. For those that want to know how fast it is, you will know when I do and for those that seem to have the need to watch me and what I do, you’ll know when I have it when the Monte goes up for bid, so keep watching. Well I hope this clarifies a little bit about this subject and makes some happy, although I’m sure it won’t. To the many that I feel need to make an apology... apology accepted. To the many that I’m sure won’t.. oh well!!!

PS. '86 Monte Carlo SS For Sale asking $15,000

$100 says your lying. Proof would be a title in your name.

I like the car and could even understand the shill bidding for a friend. I just dont think you actually bought it.If you did,good for you.Great deal and ill owe you $100.

20k does seem like to low of a price for that car , I should have bought it and put my stage 2 mtr in it and made it a real buick again .to late now

Damn right I'm jealous man.:D :D Would be alot more though if it had a buick motor in it. LOL Reason I started the thread is that people were jumping to conclusions and I wanted to know from the horses mouth. LOL Congrats on the car thanx for the clarification and keep us updated. ;)

Originally posted by broke1
$100 says your lying. Proof would be a title in your name.

I like the car and could even understand the shill bidding for a friend. I just dont think you actually bought it.If you did,good for you.Great deal and ill owe you $100.

No offense but I'd tell you to take your 100 dollars and stick it sideways up your ass. Some of you have really crossed a line...grow up already.

Just cause you stick things up your ass,and im not talking about $$$ dont put me in the same category.

If I was wrong. I am sorry. If I am right I am still sorry. I guess sometimes you just have to stay out of other people business.

Neal

Originally posted by musclecar neal
I guess sometimes you just have to stay out of other people business.

Neal

Now this thread is headed in the right direction

If I was wrong. I am sorry. If I am right I am still sorry.

I applaud your whole statement Neal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.