Hi there just bought an 86 t type.

camirocz

Hello everyone i just purchased an 86 regal t type .I am pretty excited to have this car next to my 2007 z06 corvette.Two different cars for sure but both fun in their own special way.The car has bigger injectors,hotchkis suspension,cold air intake ,dual exhaust,cant wait to try it at the track.

Attachments

• 86 buick t type.jpg
    86 buick t type.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 168
You're in for a lot of fun......and scratching your head trying to figure stuff out...............and fun...............and frustration........and fun!!!!!!!!!

That is one seriously unusual combo you have there, we need more pictures!

This place is a great resource and the people here are good folk.

Welcome to theTurboBuick community!!!!!

Thank you Turbo T guy its nice of you ill add some pics very soon.
45199_10150265604560271_690330270_14797606_5906729_n.jpg
Here is one of my 2007 z06.Bought this one in august 2009.Absolutely love it.

Thank you Turbo T guy its nice of you ill add some pics very soon. Here is one of my 2007 z06.Bought this one in august 2009.Absolutely love it.

Another unusual car!!!!

Cool....

Here is a shot of the engine bay in my 86 t type.I think its rather nice.
my buick t type engine.jpg
What do you guys think?

Very nice cars, and welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledgeable guys here if you have any questions.

Looks like a good base to modify from.
Very clean.
It will surprise you as you make different changes to it to improve performance and unlock it's true potential.

Mine was bone stock when I bought it...now it'll outrun the big block 68 Camaro in my sig with ease down the 1/4 mile. ;)
I made changes one at a time and tuned for them....only upgraded what was necessary to get the result I was looking for.