HID Lights Fall Special SALE

Red C5

It's getting darker a lot earlier so I thought it might be a good time to have a special sale on HID Lights. These are pretty simple to install. No hacking or cutting stuff up. You can return to stock at any time. Kit comes complete with brand new glass head lights and pretty much everything you need.

You will need to specify what color you want, 4300 is a clean, bright white. OR, 6000 is a slight blueish, white light. We have low beam kits and high beam kits in stock. Any questions just PM me or drop me a line.

Go to www.alradco.com and use coupon code " turbobuick " when checking out for instant $25 off your order.

Picture below shows a stock headlight on one side vs our HID light on the other. Can you SEE the difference?? :D

Peter
GN_HID.jpg

Sweet I have been waiting for the right time to purchase these.How long is the sale good for?Need to get permission from the wife first lol.o_O

One of the best investments/safety upgrades you can get IMO
Put mine in & the difference was like I had been driving w/ the parking lights for all this time
Time to get another set (for the Riv)!
D o_O

Sweet I have been waiting for the right time to purchase these.How long is the sale good for?Need to get permission from the wife first lol.o_O

Through next weekend, so ends November 5th. Thanks.

One of the best investments/safety upgrades you can get IMO
Put mine in & the difference was like I had been driving w/ the parking lights for all this time
Time to get another set (for the Riv)!
D o_O

Thank you, you're right. We even put these on atv's and street bikes.

Glad I waited, was going to buy these last payday,but had to wait till next payday.

Do you take paypal through your site?

Man I got to get these someday...I guess there is always next year, too many things going on with my car right now.

Bryan

Peter,
What would you recommend for mostly day and very little night driving for as little as the car is driven. The 4500k or 6k?

Peter,
What would you recommend for mostly day and very little night driving for as little as the car is driven. The 4500k or 6k?

If you like a little bit of blue to the lights go for the 6k. If you want just white light go for the 4k. I like both depending on vehicle. Most people like the 6000k. If you don't like the color you get just give me a call.

Thanks everyone for the orders.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
I missed it...bring it back!

How about a black friday sale?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
I missed it...bring it back!

How about a black friday sale?

We don't have sales on these very often since we have a great price on them to begin with. But you never know. :)

you never know...
apparently...I am not receiving emails from this site any more...

Got mine last friday Thanks Red C5 might wait till the snow is falling to install,need something to do in the garage :)