High Mileage GN, $3800

Yes, with one exception. The spot on the rear quarter panel where the tire hit when it flew off. It's not bad but is slightly bent and in spite of using the expensive $1.49 instead of the cheap $1.29 spray bomb, the paint has turned gray.:)

I would send you pics....but apparently you already have them. If you need some more I'll be happy to take them. Lemme know if you want more of the driver's side.

Still there? could you send pics to sickboy148@yahoo.com possibly?

Make sure the guy from texas isn't "buying for a client".... had someone try to pull that scam on me about a month ago. Sent me a check for $8,000 for my $3500 DSM, then asked me to western union him change. I called teh FBI, and the check was counterfeit....scary

Originally posted by 70Nova355
Still there? could you send pics to sickboy148@yahoo.com possibly?

Make sure the guy from texas isn't "buying for a client".... had someone try to pull that scam on me about a month ago. Sent me a check for $8,000 for my $3500 DSM, then asked me to western union him change. I called teh FBI, and the check was counterfeit....scary
That scam is common these days. I've heard about it a few times.

No need to take more pictures I trust you. The passenger side looks alot better than my 84. I have been working on my 84 for awihile just replaced my engine try to fix my air fuel-mixture, my left header gets real hot. Keep me informed onthe sale to the guy in Texas. Thanks