High priced 69 camaro

ALLL THAT WORK... ALL that time.... ALL that money... and the guy puts on those FAKE cross drilled brake rotor discs???

Someone needs a beating... :rolleyes:

What do they mean when they state that,"All transactions are subject to a $ 195.00 handling fee"?
In other words, everybody that even bids on the car, regardless of whether they win or not, will pay a $ 195.00 transaction fee.
Let's see, 32 bids so far, x $ 195.00. So far, that's almost $ 6,400 already. Everybody got their bids in? Mine's in the amil.

The handling fee is only if you're the winning bidder. They cannot impose that on a bidder just because they bid.

In large part, those fees are just lame-ass ways of milking a few more dollars out of the buyer. :rolleyes:

thats a nice looking camaro and probably worth more like 100k+, with everything thats been done to it.

Would I buy it? no. Hell thats a syclone, a 68 z/28 rs camaro, and a grand national with change left over.

Sean

That is one of the sweetest 69's I have seen. We have customer with a yellow Yenko we put a 200 4R in a few years back that is as clean, but far more stock. As far as worth goes, it just depends on how much money the person that wants it has I guess. $75K could but a lot of other toys you could play with more, but that is definately a "look at me" car anywhere, if you have the guts to drive it in public.

Mark :D

Wow, nice car. Too nice to drive. I wouldn't want to be the one to have to detail that sucka.

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
ALLL THAT WORK... ALL that time.... ALL that money... and the guy puts on those FAKE cross drilled brake rotor discs???

Someone needs a beating... :rolleyes:

I noticed that too, thought I was going crazy.

FWIW & IMHO:
That is one of the most beautifully executed customs that I have ever seen, but:
Yes, thoses replica dust shields/brake rotors just don't belong on a car of that calibre.
Same about those wheels. That car deserves at least $ 6K HRE rims in polish/anodize/powder coat. Those rims suck. They look like oversize Cragar SS Western Auto/dime store rims.
The interior would look a little more socially acceptable without the "Embossed Look" arm rests. In fact, it would look much better without the "embossed/pressed design" look anywhere.
That gage package/design/ dashboard layout just doesn't get it. Needs a well executed Autometer high performance look gage layout or something similiar.
And finally, last but not least, I'll bet that LT1 motor just doesn't get with the program. A killer Doug Rippie/Lingenfelter 427 should have been the mule.
Just out of my curiousity, though, I love the color combination of the stripes/car, but should have the stripes ran on the top of the car also. Just a question, not a dig.
Still a striking car, regardless, but I don't see it bringing a lot more with that motor package.

Ya, they dropped the ball on those fake brake discs, otherwise it's a quite a nice piece.