highpoint any good

But you should know Shane, if it's like up here... BATFE makes a point of visiting every FFL regularly, and what do they pull the records for and make note of? Sales of those cheap throw away High Point's. Not sure I'd want to be on the radar moreso than other gun owner's just for brand name. Maybe it's cuz they're actually manufactued in the US too. Under an hour from where I live. We all know how this admin hates anybody building something in this country...

Hi Point is one of the few guns made with a lifetime warranty... There are plenty of other el cheapo's out there... As far as we have seen they are pretty cool as long as ALL your paperwork is in order... They get nasty quick when they go to a dealer that doesnt' have his records straight and guns missing... Brands sold is not a big concern IMO....

Hrt.

Attachments

• Springfield_1911.jpeg
    Springfield_1911.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 59
This is the one i was hoping to get. Springfield pro model or hrt fbi contract pistol all hand built .

If budget was not a concern I would get an HK P30 for a carry gun.

Attachments

• image-3270125443.jpg
    image-3270125443.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 55
Hi Point is one of the few guns made with a lifetime warranty... There are plenty of other el cheapo's out there... As far as we have seen they are pretty cool as long as ALL your paperwork is in order... They get nasty quick when they go to a dealer that doesnt' have his records straight and guns missing... Brands sold is not a big concern IMO....
I BUY CHEAPO'S FOR ONE REASON .. TO PRACTICE FIRE FOR FREINDS AND FAMILY .. SO I DONT HAVE TO GIVE UP MY GOOD STUFF .

One day if i have a son he will have a very nice collection. Unless he turns out to be a cheerleader then ill buy him some skinny jeans lol

Now if we are talking wheeled guns i love my ruger gp 100 and if you run out of ammo you can club someone with it.

Any feedback on the pistols...looking to get one.
I have firsthand experience with the hi-point in 9mm pistol and 9mm carbine, there too big and bulky to carry as a ccw for me but as a lower end gun they do work. I gave one to a relative with the notion of its better to have something than to be with nothing. He keeps it around for home use and range shooting--- even though they are low end they have functioned well. I got him a bersa 380 for carry use and its a reasonble price small gun. My son put a lot of rounds thru the high point carbine target shooting with no issues. I carry a kimber pro carry II in .45 that I really like, But you can find the high points for about 130$$ around here. HTH

I bought my girlfriend a highpoint .380 she never shot a gun before i bought it off a buddy of mine for $75 she had it a year and never and a problem using el cheapo range reloads and it got plenty of exercise...I personally liked my smith m&p 9mm the best... Both pistols got stolen when my apt got broken into so i gotta replace them...It was a decent gun to learn on and shot accurate.....

turbo nasty said:
Ok....anyone else

I bought 2. One 380 and a .40. The .40 jammed a lot but on the plus side their cheap and lifetime warranty. I'd save for a sr9. I love mine

what good is a lifetime warranty when youre lifes on the line. and the cheap pos you bought jams. and the prep thats about to smoke youre ass has a stolen glock, sig, s & w, that wont jam! and you saved some cash but you lost youre life great decision.

what good is a lifetime warranty when youre lifes on the line. and the cheap pos you bought jams. and the prep thats about to smoke youre ass has a stolen glock, sig, s & w, that wont jam! and you saved some cash but you lost youre life great decision.
CHEAPO'S ARE FOR TARGET SHOOTING .. I WOULD NEVER TELL SOMEONE TO USE A HIGHPOINT AS A P.P. WEAPON . MY CHOICE OF SIDE ARM IS A BERSA 40 THUNDER COMPACT .. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE 5TH SHELL OUT .. IT WILL HIT YOU IN THE FOREHEAD EVERYTIME.. LOL .

yea i agree...i got rid of mine.... since my post said "The .40 jammed a lot but on the plus side their cheap and lifetime warranty. I'd save for a sr9. I love mine " I would never take one to a firefight or go downstairs to confront an intruder with one.