Highway stars, www.*********** thanks

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Thanks Leslie, for the courteous helpful service, I'm keeping your number for future reference. Regards Lou Czarnota

Lou, aren't they the best darn people to deal with. BOY !! they have customer service DOWN PAT !!!! :D

The only problem is that they are not a TB.com vendor.
Rick put your sales hat on & call them. In fact I mentioned TB.com & put in a plug. These people & the honest way they do business is exactly the kind of vendors we need here.

Rick put your sales hat on & call them. In fact I mentioned TB.com & put in a plug. These people & the honest way they do business is exactly the kind of vendors we need here.

I already use em Lou but they are not vendors here. Goes against tb.com policy to advertise and leave feedback for them. Notice how the web address you posted is hidden? Thier addy has been blocked by the site administrator.

If you and me can afford to pay to be vendors here then no excuse for Highway stars.

I already use em Lou but they are not vendors here. Goes against tb.com policy to advertise and leave feedback for them. Notice how the web address you posted is hidden? Thier addy has been blocked by the site administrator.

If you and me can afford to pay to be vendors here then no excuse for Highway stars.

Rick I absolutely see your point but mine is to try & coax some business for TB.com with maybe a suggestion that wouldn't it be nice if they could come on board. In fact I will call them myself but I want a commission. Take care Lou

Glen has Great service & people working for him are not just there to get a days wage. They actually are knowledgeable & very helpful. Maybe Glen has a reason he isnt here?
nos4gn may not be a vendor here but are Summit or Jegs? They arent blocked are they? Many places get mentioned that are not paying to be here but if they provide great service & NOS Parts then so what?

Glen has Great service & people working for him are not just there to get a days wage. They actually are knowledgeable & very helpful. Maybe Glen has a reason he isnt here?
nos4gn may not be a vendor here but are Summit or Jegs? They arent blocked are they? Many places get mentioned that are not paying to be here but if they provide great service & NOS Parts then so what?[/QUOTE

]Now there's another good idea someone should suggest this to Jeg's & Summit. I hope I didn't stir up a hornets nest here. Wasn't my intention.

Well I will just go ahead and lay the cards on the table...

He and some "unexplained" users kept pushing the site on the board... After REAPEATED attempts to curtail the activity through PM's and POSTS failed, we had no choice but to block the link... It was purposely being abused IMO...

We had initial talks but he started making demands upon me from the get go... It don't work that way:wink: I still got the PM's so I can back up what I say...

He has had NUMEROUS opportunities to join the vendors like anyone else...

Just to set the record straight...

We thank all of our customers who have given us support and who have posted the numerous great feedbacks about our company on this board.

Shane, we also saved the PMs that we sent in order to PRIVATELY and humbly resolve this situation. The only "demand" made in October of 2008 for us to become a TB.com paying vendor was that the block against our company website URL be removed first. We felt at the time (October 2008) and still feel this is completely reasonable.

Regards; Glen@***********

Just to set the record straight...

We thank all of our customers who have given us support and who have posted the numerous great feedbacks about our company on this board.

Shane, we also saved the PMs that we sent in order to PRIVATELY and humbly resolve this situation. The only "demand" made in October of 2008 for us to become a TB.com paying vendor was that the block against our company website URL be removed first. We felt at the time (October 2008) and still feel this is completely reasonable.

Regards; Glen@***********

There were many 1 time posters that came here just leave feedback for you, may be a coincidence but I don't know... They stopped all of a sudden so...

Glen, how are you going to tell me to remove the block BEFORE you become a vendor? Why would I do that? That would defeat one of the purposes of the block being there in the first place...

We have very good admin controls on this board. It is easy to track down where things are coming from...

If you want to discuss this lets do it here in public as I have nothing to hide. I only have the best interest of the members on this board to consider. A vendor fee isn't worth additional headache.

I agree nos for gn has been nothing but good to me to bad he is not a vender here. Les is a nice lady to talk too she make sure your parts are on time and you get what you ordered. If you all know what i mean. Well you all need to kiss up and make up good luck lol.

Al

There were many 1 time posters that came here just leave feedback for you, may be a coincidence but I don't know... They stopped all of a sudden so...

Glen, how are you going to tell me to remove the block BEFORE you become a vendor? Why would I do that? That would defeat one of the purposes of the block being there in the first place...

We have very good admin controls on this board. It is easy to track down where things are coming from...

If you want to discuss this lets do it here in public as I have nothing to hide. I only have the best interest of the members on this board to consider. A vendor fee isn't worth additional headache.

Shane,

Thanks for your candid reply and interesting accusation.

You have just unknowingly made it crystal clear to anyone reading this thread that the reason we are NOT ALLOWED on this board has nothing to do with us paying the vendor fees, nor does it have anything to do with the best interest of the members on this board.

Thanks again for your clarification.;)

Regards; Glen@nos4gn .com

Shane,

You have just unknowingly made it crystal clear to anyone reading this thread that the reason we are NOT ALLOWED on this board has nothing to do with us paying the vendor fees, nor does it have anything to do with the best interest of the members on this board.

Hmm see you are wrong. I am not making accusations. Do you deny accessing the board under different screen names?

Let me clarify it for you as you don't seem to understand. You were using the board as a platform for FREE advertising... I may be wrong but aren't you the one that had the site you posted "funny videos" from on side and the other side of the page was YOUR PRODUCTS... I feel pretty sure this is the one that got the site banned in the first place...

You made NUMEROUS attempts to go around the boards vendor policy. You were caught NUMEROUS times and finally action was taking to prevent you from promoting your site FREELY!

Now you got the nerve to think I am the bad guy? I have turned down vendors before. If I don't trust them why should I subject the members to it?

I will go at this all day long. I know you are enjoying the air time... That should prove to you it has nothing to do with money...

Shane,

C'mon guys, Glenn sometimes you have to go along to get along,It should be obvious that your services are welcome here.I just want it clear that I did this as a gesture of good will & no one put me up to it.Shane is a reasonable person as yourself. Settle your differences here become a vendor & make some money.This is a small community & we all need each other if this is to work. You both have my permission to tell me shut up stupid if I'm out of line here . Regards Lou

C'mon guys, Glenn sometimes you have to go along to get along,It should be obvious that your services are welcome here.I just want it clear that I did this as a gesture of good will & no one put me up to it.Shane is a reasonable person as yourself. Settle your differences here become a vendor & make some money.This is a small community & we all need each other if this is to work. You both have my permission to tell me shut up stupid if I'm out of line here . Regards Lou

I know you have good intentions Lou, I appreicate the gesture and I know you have both parties best interest at heart...

I am open to anything as long as it is all straight forward:smile:

I know you have good intentions Lou, I appreicate the gesture and I know you have both parties best interest at heart...

I am open to anything as long as it is all straight forward:smile:
OK this is a start, Glenn what say you to this, Don't make me come down there!

Glen I really think you and shane can work things out. Both parties are outstanding people imo.

Vender

Just pay the fee and be done with it not saying to sleep with shane. We need good parts supplier like you glenn.