Hogan mobile LIVES!!!

turbofabricator

We finally got Dennis' StageII up and running. Its been a long road to success. Other than a few days of frustration over excessive oil pressure its been a straight forward build with lots of little cool mods to make it more reliable at 10.05@134.9999999 on pump gas and methanol. With a simple Turbo upgrade (and a certified chassis) it would easily run low 9's but he's been there, done that and doesn't want to do that anymore. There "might" be. 9.69;) in it if he finds a track that'll look the other way. Read up on it in the general tech section under "it finally runs" title. Call Dennis and wish him luck. It was nice to resurect the Stage II after the horrific fire. Good luck Dennis you deserve all the work put into it.............Ken.

[QUOTE=turbofabricator;. 9.69;)
Dont make me upgrade the turbo on my streetcar;):eek::eek:
This is another quality job by a true craftsmen:smile::smile:

Nice job on the motor Ken, congratulations Dennis! Hope to see this car up at Mission Raceway this summer.

Datar

turbofabricator;. 9.69;) Dont make me upgrade the turbo on my streetcar;):eek::eek: This is another quality job by a true craftsmen:smile::smile:[/QUOTE said:
I installed a big can of whoop-ass in the akly system. That should cover the Turbo upgrade on the "Green Hornet".:biggrin: I was wondering if you'd catch that Gene.;) That was all my doing just for fun. It'll run 10.05 like he wants. He did say it "feels" REAL powerful at just 4 lbs of boost so far. Kinda has a traction issue. Who woulda thought with just a tiny V6?