Holiday Specials!!

Hartline Perf.

With only 43 days til Christmas....Now is the time to make your wish list and give us a call!! Whether it is a New Turbo, Intercooler, Injectors, Aluminum Heads, Converter, ETC....Any of these would look really sweet under your Christmas Tree! :biggrin:
Give us a call for pricing 321-722-1563

~ Holly Hartline

Nice Holiday colors!

BTW thanks to Hartline Performance on my awesome dyno tune

You are Welcome Louie, it is always a pleasure to get Cal out of my hair for the day!! :eek:

Also on Our Holiday Specials are the AMS1000 Boost Controllers, so anyone looking for an Excellent Boost Controller, Now is the time to get one!!!
Call Hartline Performance to put your order in!!
321-722-1563
Holly Hartline

sweet. i might be giving you a call. looking at the oil/fuel pressure logging for the XFI

Ams 1000

Holly when you see Cal would you tell him I love the AMS 1000 boost controller?

Not sure if I have had a chance to tell him yet.

Holly,

What intercoolers do you carry now?

Thanks in advance,

Hey Sam,
Just wondering? What do you think about that AMS 1000?
A) Do you like it?:confused:
B) love it ? :biggrin:
C) Do you unplug the box and set it on the nightstand every night ?:confused:

If I loved it , I would...:tongue:

Should I get one for my car? I dont think it makes enough power for it..;) J/K

Hey Sam,
Just wondering? What do you think about that AMS 1000?
A) Do you like it?:confused:
B) love it ? :biggrin:
C) Do you unplug the box and set it on the nightstand every night ?:confused:

If I loved it , I would...:tongue:

Should I get one for my car? I dont think it makes enough power for it..;) J/K

You are right Louie, I bet you just barely have over a thousand horsepower. You shouldn't get one, it is way to much fun watching your car go down the track with un controlable amounts of boost.

How did you know I was keeping it on my night stand? I am using the digital timers in it to control my alarm clock.

Well its about time Sam,We have only been preaching about the AMS1000 since 2004!
I love mine also,For the short time i got to use it.Did I ever tell you that?

Thank you !!!

Thanks Holly and Cal for hooking my brother up. And let Cal know Jr put up 542 rwhp on the dyno with the 6765 last month. That is one bad turbo.

Steve Pitts:biggrin:

I will let him know! Thanks Sam!! Every one of our customers running this Boost Controller are VERY HAPPY with it!! THANKS AGAIN!! ~ Holly Hartline

Thanks Holly and Cal for hooking my brother up. And let Cal know Jr put up 542 rwhp on the dyno with the 6765 last month. That is one bad turbo.

Steve Pitts:biggrin:

Steve,
It is a pleasure to help your brother out with his project! You better watch out, I think he is wanting to beat you at the track!! :wink:
~ Holly Hartline

I will let him know! Thanks Sam!! Every one of our customers running this Boost Controller are VERY HAPPY with it!! THANKS AGAIN!! ~ Holly Hartline

The tech support from Cal has alot to do with the performance of this controller.

I am more than very happy with the AMS 1000

With only 43 days til Christmas....Now is the time to make your wish list and give us a call!! Whether it is a New Turbo, Intercooler, Injectors, Aluminum Heads, Converter, ETC....Any of these would look really sweet under your Christmas Tree! :biggrin:
Give us a call for pricing 321-722-1563

~ Holly Hartline

LESS THAN 30 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS :eek:
Only 23 days left on Our Special Holiday Pricing!
Now is the time to ask your wife for those special parts....we wifes have a hard time telling you guys NO for Christmas! :rolleyes:
Don't wait too late, call and order soon! 321-722-1563
~ Holly Hartline

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!