Hoodliner

redhotrod

Turbo Happy
Anyone between the east cleveland/erie area have a decent 86-87 hoodliner for me?

I thought they could not be shipped? I was able to locate one in florida a while ago but they would not ship it. If I can find one locally I will pick up. Let me know if it can be shipped and how much. thanks

I can get them from willow run parts depot, not sure how much to ship,most likley twice the price or close to it.
Ed

Are they in Michigan? Well, find out if you could how much shipping would be to 44041, I'm on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio.

$150 shipped USPS oversize package.or could meet you half way like ohio/michigan I-75?
Ed

$150 hoodliner to the door complete(with shipping)? I'll think about that, how about meeting at Norwalk at an upcoming event? I'll pay for your ticket.

Thanks man, I can't find it on that website, but I'll call monday and maybe take a little trip.

...I got mine from the local GM dealer....they're not "original" specs, but they are really close. They are identical to the ones sold on ebay.

...anyway, it might be worth a try..but I'm thinking it is around 125 wholesale....i don't quite remember.

hth

I can get them direct from GM for $70 bucks ,must pick up from parts depot though if any one is interest will sell for $100 for all my trouble.
Ed

I called around at my local Buick and GM dealers, most were around $114, And I have a buddy that works at a GM dealer that was able to get me one ordered for $100, So I went with him to save me the $2 a gallon 2 hr trip to Partszone.
Thanks everyone for the info, Partszone was definetly the cheapest for this hood insulator

I got my hood insulator today from the dealer, $109 w/ tax.
Word of advise, do not pick it up with your GN, The box it comes in is huge, I had to take it out of the box and shimmy it in the back seat. Real tight squeeze. Got home and installed it on my 84 t type, with the hotair turbo being in the back it is close and the original heat shield on the hood is kind of in the way but if you loosen the heatshield up a bit you can squeeze the insulator in there, fits like a glove, and looks a whole lot better, my old one looked like a rats nest, literally!
Thanks for the replies everyone!

Hello redhotrod

Sorry to jump on your post.

fast eddie I checked your part number in GM SPO and it says no stock in Michigan. I have been trying to get a hood insulator for myself. Thanks for the part number, they didn't list it and couldn't find it.

Thanks
TurboGee