Hooter's cruise! Let's go!

dhauser

The end is fear
Hey guys! I want to show you my newest toy. It's another minty Darth Vader type. Fully stocked with options.

Me and a few buds will be there starting around 4:30 this evening. As added incentive, I will have a hot blond in the passenger seat with me (no Larry, I'm not stealing Michelle from you!:D ).

I may have an extra cold one for anyone who drops by if you get there early!

Hey Doug good to here from you, I dont think we will be able to make it I have the jalopy's valve covers off and I tore a rib in my back at work, and I dont think I would be able to get it together in time.
Well you know there are times that you wouldnt have to steal her from me , But anyway thats great I think that everyone needs a hot blonde next to them especially one that loves the same things you love.

I would love to see the car though, do you still have the stangs I havent seen the one you were waiting for yet.

Larry, I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time with you and Michelle on Saturday night. Stiina was whispering in my ear all evening, and I just couldn't take it any more!

Maybe you can make it down there this Saturday? I'll more than likely be there. The cruise season is coming to an end soon so I'm trying to get enough to hold me over the winter!

Doug, I just saw your post. Sorry I missed saturday but looking forward to this weekend! The Buick hasn't been out of the garage in WEEKS and it's killing me! Time to do something about it! See ya sat!!!!!:D :D :D

Mind if I show up??? In a Saturn!

Hey guy's, I'm going to make is Saturday. That is, if you won't make fun of me and my Saturn....... My jalopy is still down and getting dusty in the garage... Larry, enjoyed the conversation and really glad it's not long distance$$$$. What's the gathering time going to be this time???? Oh by the way Doug, do you remember me???? You know I only live 2 miles from the Hooty place!!!! Get a girlfriend and all hell breaks lose:). See ya later

Phil

Phil, Phil, Phil. Only two miles away and cannot find your way.....tsk tsk tsk.... I will likely be there this weekend around 4:30 or 5:00 pm. Any later and you have to park in BFE.

We need to catch up there. Plan to sit and stay for awhile. Work is not an acceptable excuse!;)

Originally posted by gn1220
Doug, I just saw your post. Sorry I missed saturday but looking forward to this weekend! The Buick hasn't been out of the garage in WEEKS and it's killing me! Time to do something about it! See ya sat!!!!!:D :D :D

Mike, glad to hear you'll make it! Need to hear about fatherhood and how it's turned you into a wuss....*J/K*:D

I will try to reserve a couple spots so we can park together. Looking forward to it! BYOB!

See ya 5:00 sat. Yes, it's true, this little girl has me wrapped around her finger! When she looks at me with those big eyes....... even the NASTY diapers aren't so bad.:D

Doug even though we never make it that early we will try to make it about 5 ish so you do get beat up for holding up valuble realestate
Now for Mike "SUCKER" LOL

Thats what happens one minute its DA-DA and the next it's POOPY diaper time

Phil I always enjoy talking (as you can tell) Chelle say's I am worse than a woman, what does she know!

Sounds good guys! Anyone else going to make it? Jim? Neil? Bryan????? (I know better). Allen? Let's give "them" Mustang guys something to talk about! (sshhhhh, I don't own TOO many of those cars, do I?):D :D

BTW, Mike Pompe, bring that new bad boy ride of yours up here and let us razz you for letting the nicest Ttype in Missouri get away! :p

This sucks,I'm in Ga.How long's it take to get to this Hooters?Will someone take pics of this blonde.

Hope it was fun for anyone who went Saturday. I was in Lawrence, or I'd have been there. I'm going to try to make it next Saturday night, but after spending two full days at the Good Guys event this weekend at the KS Speedway, not sure how much energy I'll have left. Too bad, too, because this is the last Hooter's cruise of the season, right?:(

Originally posted by half fast
This sucks,I'm in Ga.How long's it take to get to this Hooters?Will someone take pics of this blonde.

dont worry man, i aint seen her yet, and im betting its a pure breed golden retreiver!! ;)

creeps down..
shhhh-
ya see, doug went out and bought a convertible mustang, so now he thinks :rolleyes: he is young again.....

and he has this :eek: BLONDE :eek: riding with him!!!!!

time to let the rest of us see her doug!!

FYI,
This comming Friday (10-11-02) there is a $10 test & tune night at Heartland Park Topeka from 5-10pm. There are quite a few of us from KC going to take advantage of a good track surface, and to see what our cars run on a real track! There is also a $45 gamblers race this same night for those so inclined to participate in that event.

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.

creeps down..
shhhh-
ya see, doug went out and bought a convertible mustang, so now he thinks :rolleyes: he is young again.....

and he has this :eek: BLONDE :eek: riding with him!!!!!

time to let the rest of us see her doug!!

:D Yep, it's my mid-life crisis--it just arrived sooner than expected! I guess if one has to go through a divorce, having a little red convertible and a hot blonde on your lap is better than drinking myself into a stuper....:p

Had to dig this up.:D How about Hooters on Metcalf this friday? Or the track? The wife is having a candle party and I'm outta here!:D

weather permitting? ;)

id prefer the hooters off of metcalf since its right in the middle of us-

im game-

DOUG, still got that blond lol :)