Hop-ups for 94 Series I 3800 supercharged

milehighGN

Hey there. My bro has a 94 Bonneville with a series I supercharged 3800. I was wondering, what are some cheap mods for power that you can do without changing the fuel system (injectors,pump,etc). Any ideas?

Where do you get pulleys? How much psi will these motors take on stock fuel systems, and stock headgaskets, etc.

the supercharger would blow up before you had to worry about any of that
the motor and fuel system can handle whatever that blower can dish out

Wow, nice. I was looking stuff up for my friends T-BIRE SC coupe, and those things i guess blow mad headgaskets. How much is a pulley? How hard to put on (meaning special tools, etc.)?

As far as getting performance parts, who sells this stuff? Is it pulleyboys.com?

Pulley boys is temporarily down right now, or was last time I checked, but they are the ones who sell the pulleys aswell as the pullers. The pulley's I believe are 100 dollars, but im not sure how much the puller is. You'll need the puller to change the pulley and you may want to try autozone to see if you can rent one or something.

Before the pulley though I would get yourself a free flow exhaust and gut the airbox/get a CAI.