hot air ta49

dfisher

This is in the wrong area but you gues may want it this this is a turbo that I pulled of a sitting moter that I picked for dirt cheep and since I took on a brand x project I have no use for it. If anyone is instered in this turbo I will sell it for 50.00 ,the turbo has no in and out play but I dont know how long it sat the blades are perfect you could have it rebult for a lot cheeper than a new one it is 100% comlete the stampings on it are m10 and the .60 so it is a ta49.

from the looks of the inlet wheel and the two stampings it is a ta49 I had a ta49 on my old car and had the same stampingsand inlet wheel, is the stampings correct m10 and .60 in the compressor outlet.

I will double check and get back tommrow , I noticed that the stock had m10 stamped on the comprosser housing< Hum> I thought only ta49 had that . I will compare pictures

Originally posted by dfisher
from the looks of the inlet wheel and the two stampings it is a ta49 I had a ta49 on my old car and had the same stampingsand inlet wheel, is the stampings correct m10 and .60 in the compressor outlet.

My stock GM replacement turbo has those markings as well. Refer to the photo of my ta33 on gnttype and check the inlet to see if it has the inlet fully opened up.

put me next in line, :D and if its a 33 and no one wants it my brother will buy it iam sure.

Still at work ,I feel like I live here but I will go home at 9 or so and check let you all know tommrow and herb is first in line thanks.

ta49

Well it is a stocker , I thought that those stampings ment that it was a ta 49 or t33 bummer. Good thing we found out before hand. Sorry guys I tried anyone need a core any offer and it is yours...

hey dont worry you tryed to help the hot air guys out and thats all that matters.:)

Sure what your price I have on use for it it is 100% complete make me an offer shipping is what will cost but if you are located near a grayhound bus stop shipping would run around 20.00