Hotair Propane Placement Idea

mycarsucks

Rambler
I've heard some problems with propane on hot-air cars. These problems supposably origionate because it is injected before the turbo and not after. I have an idea. Assuming that propane doesn't need to be injected too far upstream could I use the bolt hole on the turbo outlet as my injection point?

Seen here

I had a well modded hot air before and from my experience alchy would be a better choice for them because of the intake design being perfect conditions for it.I did'nt do it and you may not want to go this way, but after sitting here pondering it for a while it seems that alchohol inj would give you the best gain.(ask Leeo);)

I would normally do what you said, but I got a hell of a deal on a propane kit and would really like to run with it.

Can't say I blame you.In this case you are a pioneer and will have to figure most of what you need to know through your own experience,Then pass it on to the others doing similar and group your info.Good Luck!! Most don't know it but modded hot airs are great street cars and daily drivers,I miss driving mine to work everyday.