Houston Area Buick DYNO DAY Roll Call

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
Hello all this is the official buick dyno day roll call. just chime in letting us know who's gonne be in this saturday. the 5th should be nice and cooler weather so we should see some safe and big HP ;)

the GREEN dot is our location
suite 703
10541 FM 1960 Rd West,
Houston, TX 77070-6237
mbu6mo.gif

ill be there. who else? :cool:

1st time I can make a meet in a LONG time & this one is suddenly getting a bunch of silence... Is the HBC turning out or what!?!?

the dyno will be open for 30 cars....or for one car, should be about 55-60 degrees saturday... none of this freezing stuff :cool:

I should be there around 2pm... will probably be in my wife's VUE with the kiddo in tow, taking him to a B-day party up there at Monkey Business this afternoon.

Since no one is replying . . :tongue:

The club had a very successful event and a couple of cars showed up for the session.
Successful is hereby defined as; All cars that were dyno’d drove home. :cool:

I am sure the cold TX weather had a lot to do with the lower than expected attendance.
The Club also gave a $10 cash discount to active members who dyno’d their cars. :cool:
Not bad for a $25 annual membership fee! ;)

yea the turn out was not super high, but the weather was probably the deal breaker,

in my Irritability i decided to finally throw mine on the dyno with new tighter gapped cold plugs and snapped off a 402hp and 407 torque at 19.5-20 lbs on 93/no alky! no more irritability lol

I hope that everyone who did show up had a good time. i know that Paul in the near stock gn gained some good numbers from 292 to 308 hp and 332 to 353 just from the three pulls that we let him do. quite impressive are the numbers for the equipment involved, and even more impressive is the how rich the car still was! ill bet he could have gained another 10-15 hp and 25-30 ft lbs by playing with the fuel more......