HOUSTON BUICK CLUB @ H.R.P. OCT. 7th.

86TexasT

:cool: The Houston Buick Club will be at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Sunday, October 7th. for Test-n-Tune. Gates open at 4:00 until 10:00. Car & Driver $20.00, spectators $10.00. I`ll be there with the HBC Banner. Get ready for the Buick/Ford race in Noble, OK. on Oct. 27th. E.J. is bringing his '10 sec. '87 GN racecar::eek: , David & Jeff are bringing "LEAVER", 10 sec. '70 GS Stage 1:eek: . Come out and watch even if you don`t race:D .

count me in...i just a bought an 87 GN from my older brother...i might take her out there but i dunno if im gonna race it or not...kinda scurred of it...lol....i also think that HACGP will be out there as well...ill be taking my GN and my GTP out there

Robert I will be there Sunday:biggrin: New clutches in the posi and new HR sway bar, that I need to try out before Noble.

Give 'em hell! The DFW group will be doing the same at Redline on the 13th. We will see you at Noble. :cool:

Robert I will be there Sunday:biggrin: New clutches in the posi and new HR sway bar, that I need to try out before Noble.

GREAT:biggrin: I was hoping one of the Turbo Regals from Deer Park would be there. "Miss T" is down again. Damn:mad: the bad luck.

Me and my dad are planning on being there in his GN. New motor/combo. Going to do some shake down passes.

Is it still on? I'm looking at the weather and it looks hit and miss so I'm just gonna show up and see what happens. Hope to see you guys there. Jon Hanson

I call at 3:30 PM and the lady tells me they are running , they only had 15 mins of rain.
Then get there at 4:30 PM and there not running :mad:

We left HRP at 4:30, went toward HMP, they rained out also. Bad luck:mad: . We'll try again in a few weeks. Good luck to all going to Noble & kick some FORD A--:eek: