How about a Buick club in So Cal?

Well Ill be at Barona tomorrow night. But its a long drive and there is really too much going on to get to hang out and plan ****. Most people are worried bout tunning and making passes plus it cost $$ to get in. Grossmont is a lot closer, there is good food, and free parking. I think more people will show up at Grossmont. However, u can usually catch a GN at Barona if you go. I know I always see 1 when I go! LOL.... but that might be mine that I see! lol

Yeah I'm also down for the Grossmont Center idea...count me in. If any of the other San Diego guys have suggestions for good places to meet bring it up. Maybe we can rotate meeting spots or something....just a thought.

I would be down....that is if an LS1 car would be temporarily allowed until i find the right TR lol. Would love to have more car enthusiast things to do around here. Also, i could photograph since i have a fairly decent DSLR.

Also, Just a thought, but if needed i could contact management at the Sonic in Santee, and see if they would allow a weekly or even monthly meet there?

Also, Just a thought, but if needed i could contact management at the Sonic in Santee, and see if they would allow a weekly or even monthly meet there?
That place is so busy, it's hard to get one car in there, let alone a car club. They actually have a staging area on a back street where cars are lined up waiting for a parking spot in the store lot. I drove past there last night at 9:00pm and it was still packed.
It would be fun though if it could happen.

That place is so busy, it's hard to get one car in there, let alone a car club. They actually have a staging area on a back street where cars are lined up waiting for a parking spot in the store lot. I drove past there last night at 9:00pm and it was still packed.
It would be fun though if it could happen.

True, good point Donnie. it is still a fairly new place. I would say in N out but that is also pretty packed. Dave and Busters has a giant parking lot, lots of clubs meet up there. maybe we could get lucky and have a car meet, As well as crash a Supra meet haha. I would love a small mom and pop type place though.

So are we just waiting for someone to yell out a date and place :cool: Im getting excited about this :biggrin:

I been to the Freds you are talking about, parking is really small and not really a great place to "show off" the rides. Plus the resturaunt inside is really small. I still think Fudruckers would make the best "first meet" place, parking is HUGE plus we can eat outside in da back and keep an eye on the cars. The place is next to a mall so we should get a lot of on lookers if we have a good showing. Plus the place inside is big and the burgers are awesome!

I think next would be D&B for the parking, food and games but security on our cars would be iffy once we go inside.

I say lets do Fudruckers in Grossmont center this Saturday around 12pm?

Then we could discuss future meetings! Bring da family and kids people, we gonna have fun!!!!

Time for an official list;

Who's in for Saturday?

1. Slider
2. "Your name here"

Also, who's gonna wash my car for me since I can't? :biggrin:

Who's in for Saturday?

1. Slider
10. Kirby

Put my name at the bottom of the list. I have duty that day and im not sure if i will be able to get out of it, Im going to try like hell cause im excite about this. ;)

What?
Duty?
Don't they have Special Request Chits anymore?

"I respectfully request permission to skip duty so that I can attend a Turbo Buick event."

Who could say, "No." to that?
Only the enemy!:mad:

LOL that is true!

I think that i can get the first part of saturday off to come and hang out.

All talk but no action, whats New!!! LMAO I hope this happens for you guys, I think the most succesfull event we ever did, was the get together at Alvin's autobody shop in signal hill, AKA BOB with the twin turbo V8, we had almost 40 cars show up, but it took a great deal of effort to get them all down there, not to mention free food and free drinks for everyone... Make it happen guys and stop talking about it already...:D