How about a Buick club in So Cal?

You even took a pic of my dirty streeter? I thought I had parked far enough from the rest of you all to keep from ruining any pics.

I'll bring the supra to shark infested waters. ;), If anybody wants to try me from a 60mph roll to about 140, im game because Im not that good with stickshift cars from a dig LOL..

You don't want none of the Rotary on the freeway.... :rolleyes: How much money you got Brian O'Connor?

You sound pretty confident about your little Supra, question is how confident...

You don't want none of the Rotary on the freeway.... :rolleyes: How much money you got Brian O'Connor?

You sound pretty confident about your little Supra, question is how confident...

wow, its about to be fast and the furios 6 in here. who has the most NAWS!?

would be but my window switch is busted. i think Donnnie may be running a little bit more...not sure though ;)

Say, I think that we have some new blood stirring. I got dibs on the popcorn & concessions consignment.

I also have a 99 Formi. Could be twins with your bird, also on N2O. Will be at Fontana next Saturday.

Gary...can i go for a ride in your V? :D
Sure:
I will probably have it at any of the Ralph's Pizza Boy Connections if he ever has another one. It's at Donut Derelicts car cruise in Huntington Beach at least one Saturday morning a month.

Sure:
I will probably have it at any of the Ralph's Pizza Boy Connections if he ever has another one. It's at Donut Derelicts car cruise in Huntington Beach at least one Saturday morning a month.

Gary will you be at Fontana this Saturday?

Gary will you be at Fontana this Saturday?
I am not sure yet, Reggie, but I don't think so. The one & only time that I went on a Sat they would not let my car anywhere the pits, so I had to walk about a freaking mile to get to the Buicks. If I do, I will probably be bringing the POS DD vette. I will let you know if that changes. That's going to be an all day event. I'm an old man, sun exposure might kill me.

nice! any other mods?
TR224 cam, LS6 intake, ported MAF & TB, LT's, ASP, Walbro, Spec Stage 3+, Built T56, 12 bolt Moser with 3.73 and of course the fore mentioned TNT 150 shot. Lets party. About to start 408 build.

TR224 cam, LS6 intake, ported MAF & TB, LT's, ASP, Walbro, Spec Stage 3+, Built T56, 12 bolt Moser with 3.73 and of course the fore mentioned TNT 150 shot. Lets party. About to start 408 build.

awesome let me know if you need any help, i would love to get in on some 408 action!!

Right on , thanks. Trying to put $ together for project. LQ9 long block sitting here waiting. heads on it are brand new although I have no plans to use them

Reggie Jr!!
are you coming out eary december for a Pizza crusie so we all can put some ideas together for a Buick club????

we always start in Long Beach at 9am and end up in Orange County Dana Point at 1pm, its always good fun and big turn outs..

Sounds good let me know when.

I will have to take a day off to do it on a Saturday.

Hey guys I have been scoping around to find another place that would be good for our next meet, after looking at countless parking lots at restaurants it finally donned on me!!! The Mira mar speed circuit!!!!! I went there yesterday for a work get together and had a blast. If you have never been it’s a indoor Go-Kart track, that has a small deli in it. The parking lot is a fairly good size and they cater to car shows. It would be a great place to go and bring the family. Let me know what you guys think and maybe some time in Jan./Feb. after the mad crazy holidays we can do this. Nothing like putting small kids into the wall to take out your aggression :eek: