How About A Get Together?

sonseeker

Was just wondering if you people ever do a get together or? I am fairly new and was just wondering.

Hey Carl, got me a wireless connect here at home, must be someone new in the neighborhood :D

I'll be working/testing/tuning car today

Mike

come on guys, just got over 20 months of winter and all this sweet weather the past couple of weeks and your cars are still down...ouch

The Wednesday before the Woodward Cruise at the "Moose Preserve" at Square Lake Road and Woodward. Last year there were 45 Gn's and T-Types.
Bakers in Milford is allways a good time.

I'm ready!

Had the car out twice so far and the tires are going bald quickly :)

ok not THAT quickly as I tend to baby my baby.

I live over by Ann Arbor so if you do something not too terribly far away I will try to attend.

Will

How about Saturday,May the 17th at the Halo burger in Grand Blanc on Hill Rd.That have a sat night cruise. Is easy to get to from US23,I75 and I69.The regular cruise start at 6pm so if we meet at 4 or 5 then some could stay till?And if rain we will plan on the 24th????????

I'm ready!

Had the car out twice so far and the tires are going bald quickly :)

ok not THAT quickly as I tend to baby my baby.

I live over by Ann Arbor so if you do something not too terribly far away I will try to attend.

Will

Where do you live? Im off of rawsonville rd.

Dexter, a small red-neck (I fit right in) town between Ann arbor and Chelsea.

probably 40 minutes from Rawsonville. It takes me almost exactly 30 minutes to get from home to the State St. exit of I-94 where I work.

Haha I know dexter! I used to work in that new sub right across the bridge from the cop shop and fire station. I had my buck hanging up there this season too. Had the huge ass 8 point with the first time ever crappy gut job (sliced up to its jaw):( Couldent get a shoulder mountr on it, but i do have an english mount. still looks good but only cause the rack is awsome on it.

Ah...then you know my turf :)

I partake of that subway often. The bridge is under MAJOR repair right now. Tearing it all out and taking the dam down beneath it.

You want to meet up sometime? We can cruise around or just hang and talk TR's.

If some of the more local people want to meet up we can always do Dexter-Huron Metropark. Very shaded parking areas and there are picnic tables and grills.

My car club (Michigan Buick Turbo Club) has met there before and it turned out ok but as most of our members are from the Detroit area.....not too many made the drive.

I have also been to the SY/TY meet in Island Lake Park off of 23/96 towards Milford. They have nice parking areas too for many cars, and pavilions/tables.

I have always been partial to a meeting spot where non TR people can get a view of our cars. I like to get strangers curious and asking questions and I like the Honda's with fart cans to drive by in disgrace.

Let me know.

Will

Im down for haning out seeig my car is on 4 jackstands heads off, engine and trans about to come out, suspesion torn off getting replaced with new.

Mines getting some minor upgrades right now. Then I will put in the alky kit I bought, tune for it, and I will be ready. Sometime mid-late May should give me enough tune time.

Oops i forgot that the 17th is when the GS nationals will be. Oh well didn't get any postive response anyways!

Baker's works for me. Just pick a weekend. If we get enough people...we can get Chris to reserve us a spot but that would have to be more than 4 or 5.

If we don't get that many I suggest meeting up ahead of time somewhere so we can all drive in together and park together.

Will