How about a "We are not going to the Nats Sale"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Licht

I was here first
Every year we go to the Nats and have a big sale there, since we are not going this year due to the fuel cost and shrinking attendence there. We have decided to have the sale for all the guys who never got to take part before. We usually go on Tuesday, so Tuesday I will post the list of sale items and the prices. These specials will run until Monday the 19th and end then. If you want to give me some suggestions I cannot promise anything but go for it in this thread

Mike Licht

ANYTHING SUSPENSION RELATED. My car is bone stock. I need to get it ready for the track!!!!

Thanks Mike.

How about the MAFT Pro??

I am going to try and spread the "Gospel according to MAFT Pro" out here.......

:biggrin:

Intercoolers?

How about a super sweet deal on Precision front mounts. I missed out on a used one cuz I was waiting on money. :mad:

part sale

How about a killer deal on pistons, K1 rods and your roller cam kits. Things I need very soon. Thanks, Mike

HR rear anti-sway bar or a percentage off or free shipping like you did at Christmas would be awesome! :)

BHJ balancer and J & W flexplate (both internal balance) would be nice. I need both and a sale would convince me. Thanks Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.