How cool is this :)

wiked87gn

Banned
Today at the Bobs Burger cruise night in the city of burbank i pulled up to the parking lot to find a sworm of people around this ugly looking car that looked like a silver bullet powered by a jet engine and guess who the driver was , none other than Jay Leno himself, so i pull up and he is about to leave so i had to stop to give him the right away, he stops for about 5 seconds glanced at my car gave me a :) pointed at it (the car) and gave me the thumbs up,. it made me feel all warm inside to know that someone like him gives respect to the darkside. :)

Cool encounter!
Was the TR in the Leno vs. Tim Allen burnout contest really his? I figure he's got one somewhere in that warehouse of a garage he's got. Maybe not that one, but perhaps a low mileage GNX.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
Today at the Bobs Burger cruise night in the city of burbank

I was there about 6:30...what time did you make it there? It's usually busy around 8-10 pm.

i was there from 6:00pm to about 9:30PM.

i was there from 6:00pm to about 9:30PM, then it got pretty damn cold and i left, Jay was there right about 6 something.

Leno is a cool guy....I have pics of him with my family and friends and my TR limited at the 2005 Woodley GM show, he is a great guy, he liked my car alot:D He said he had a lot of respect for these cars....