how many hotairs ?

Traded a big 77 Chevy short bed I built to get mine lost on the trade but now I have an 85 T-Type. 135,000 no real mods yet!!:D

84 T-type

Mine is of the 84 T-type vintage. Still putting it back together. Now registered to me.

I have an '84 T-Type. Burgundy exterior and interior. Split front bench, column shifter. With T-Tops. Currently sitting at 126,xxx miles, in need of a few things to get it back on the road. Hopefully soon, but I have a project or two in front of it...

I own an 84 T

Yes I own an 84 T, 3" downpipe I ordered from 0-60 87 ECM and converted to 87 Turbo and the car runs great and I still enjoy it. I also have a alcohol injection on it. I still have some problems on it and am trying to work them out.:confused: :D

See sig.
GNTony--where did you inject the alchy? Before turbo, after...?

I haven't driven mine since I bought it in Aug. 2000. :(

Soon though. :)

Geoff

Alky Inj

Hey ZAP, gntony here I put it in the very bottom of the turbo where it goes into the intake. I have one problem right now which is it is syphoning all the alky out in one pass. You can be assured I will figure this out and overcome it. See you Tony

One fix action:

How you can overcome this is running a nitrous solenoid that only opens when the system is in operation. Install this in the alky line leading to the nozzle installed in your adapter.

list of hot airs

lets try and stay with the list (please) a list of all the hot air cars and owners in one place will be good to go back to later .:cool:

unless we crash again :D
hopefully not

thanks guys RED