How many TR owners are FireFighter's

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
hey guys

I was just wondering how many TR owners are Firefighters. Vol or paid .

I'm a vol FireFighter/medical responder for 6 yrs :) and i love every minute of it

Anybody know any departments hiring:)

Not me ,,I'm handsome enough.
I dont need to sit in front of the garage door and whistle at the ladies......:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J/K--thats for Johhny,,hows the motor...

Originally posted by SloGN
hey guys

I was just wondering how many TR owners are Firefighters. Vol or paid .

I'm a vol FireFighter/medical responder for 6 yrs :) and i love every minute of it

Anybody know any departments hiring:)

im acually pending aproval right now aug 16th is the next company meeting so i will know then.....i cant wait for it.... i already damn near live their now lol its going to be vol.

ALBUQUERQUE FIRE DEPARTMENT
Been for 2 1/2 years and love it full time just to think i only have 17 1/2 years left:eek: :eek: till retirement

currently a pipemen and studying for driver/engineer

2 days on and 4 off 365 days a year

Johnny Montoya

Alright dennis i called you and havent heard from you so far its very very rich and im trying to get it tuned will have a friend come over with direct scan

Used to own a TR... Been a Vol Firefighter/Tactical Rescue for 6 yrs now.

wouldnt trade 1 minute of it for the world, best experience ever!

No TR here as well (but still a turbo GM product).

I have been a Volunteer Firefighter and First Responder for 5 1/2 years.Love every minute of it!

Lakeville Fire & Rescue Est. 1884
4 Stations
89 Volunteer's & 3 full time administrative.
2nd largest vol.department in Minnesota.

Brian #181

FireFighting rules

hey guys

there has to be more Firefighters on this list than that .

Addison Texas (North Dallas)

22 years

Fire Fighter
Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter
Arson Investigator
Fire Inspector
Fire Educator
Peace Officer
EMT-B

.....hmmmmmmm...can't think of anything else, except I'm extremely handsome!:D

Just finished EMT school and am applying to fire academy, if I get accepted it starts Sept. 13th. Then, hopfully I will start my Paramedic program in Janurary of '05 :cool:

After I finish fire academy I am going to take weekend fire inspector classes, after three years of being on the department I want to be a SWAT medic, maybe get my HazMat Cert. and I want to get on the extraction team.

I really want to work for Boca Raton Fire rescue, but we will see

Boca Raton Fire Rescue

Oh yeah, and my girlfriend is also working on becoming a Paramedic-Firefighter. Her goal is to make Luitenit (yeah, I know that is spelled wrong) before 27

i'm an EMT enrolled in Fire Academy. vol. for Martin County Fire Rescue and employed by American Medical Response Dist. 4 PBC

I owned a 1987 Turbo T. But not anymore, now i'm just a big fan of the TR's :cool:

ok guys it's been a few yrs so i wonder how many there is now on the list.

update..I'm a NC cert level I-II firefighter with all my driver/operator engineering certs ( over paid plumber :) ) since 05

NC cert medical responder since late 04

still love every minute of it.

send NC some rain will ya brush fires suck!

Still with the same company just had a major wakeup call up here... Two friends had the 2nd floor of a row house fall onto them and are still in the hospital kinda made me step back and look at where I am now :) but certs as of now are Nat. FF1, RIT theory, Confined space training, Hazmat tech, National first repsonder and probely some more which I cant think of right now lol :D

I've been with Tampa Fire Rescue for 24 years. I'am currently stationed at Tampa International Airport and drive a T-3000 Oshkosh crash truck.I own a 87 T-Type I've had since 1994.My brother also is retired from Tampa and he has had several Turbo Buicks.We won TSL with his latest Buick at the GS Nats.On 24hrs off 48 hrs ,what agreat career.