How Much For a 2004 Cobra???

Might be.........

might be .......about 3000 too high you can score them fairly easily round here in the 28000-30000 ball park.

My math:

Dealer Invoice = 32903
Destination = 625
Incentives = 3500
Total = 30028

Who has them for 28,000?

Thanks.

:)

The Ford dealer here in Durham, NC let me walk out the door when I offered 30k. I told him I had the check in my wallet and still no go.

Earlier this summer my buddy bought an 04 for $28,500. I bet they call you back for the $30K offer. Just wait it out.

take $15,000 and buy another GN.....it'll still be worth $15K next year.....so will the 04 Cobra:D

I was told $28,997.65 + tax for a new 04 Cobra without chrome wheels 4 months ago. Recently they emailed me another 500 off rebate.

I would hold out for even less as the 05's are killing any leftover 04 Mustang sales.

Originally posted by Onivlas
I've seen some go as low as 23k. Check out www.svtperformance.com for alot of info, and a market.

I wouldn't believe that if I was standing in the showroom. I have bought Fords from 2 of the largest SVT licensed dealers in NY state and they told me the cheapest I could get them for and nothing was near that or one would be in my driveway.

I flew to michigan to buy the GN and drove it back 700 miles to NY. I would fly anywhere if someone(Salesman) told me I could get a brand new 04 Cobra loaded off the lot for mid 20s. It would be in the 10s by the the summer.

also....

Get a A plan pin number or X plan number that will save you quite a bit in the long run.

A 03 cobra w/anywhere from 5000-10000 miles will fetch anywhere from 24,000-27,000 ranging from lightly modded to heavily modded.:)
Thanks
Steve Chambers

Re: also....

Originally posted by artrenee10
Get a A plan pin number or X plan number that will save you quite a bit in the long run.

A 03 cobra w/anywhere from 5000-10000 miles will fetch anywhere from 24,000-27,000 ranging from lightly modded to heavily modded.:)
Thanks
Steve Chambers

I agree, but I would want it brand new and unmolested. I have seen a few cars that have had miles put on them 1/4 mile at a time. I would sell my GN in a minute to get a brand new 04 Cobra for mid 20s. I love the GN, but the 2 are on opposite ends of the spectrum from an all around performance standpoint.

Originally posted by azgn
take $15,000 and buy another GN.....it'll still be worth $15K next year.....so will the 04 Cobra:D

WRONG on that one. Look up the prices on pretty much any Cobra. To the Ford guys they are treated like gold. A mint 94-98 will still go for $10-$15k. The low mile 93's can push close to $20k. The 93 and 95 R models still hover at the $30K + area.
The 99 and 01's are still up there as well. I am sure it will be a few years before the 03's and 04's drop below $20k and the only way I can see that is if the car is beat or has high miles.
Notoreity keeps the prices high just like what happend with the 86-87 GN's.

To the poster of this thread; look up snorman on here. He found an 03 for I believe $28k on a dealer lot in Michigan. He flew out and drove it back to NJ.

also....

Thanks
Steve Chambers

My neighbor bought his 03 new last year. He was looking for a Mach I, but ended up getting the Cobra because they gave him such a good deal on it (he paid under $30k). Look up in the northeast and I bet you will find some good prices.

Re: also....

Originally posted by artrenee10
Thanks
Steve Chambers

Yes the A plan is the one to get. Its usually 2-3k off invoice. The X plan is invoice. The A plan is only offered to ford employees and their family (sisters, brothers, mom and dad). The X plan is for friends and family but can only be used 2(?) times a year. I can usually get the cars at invoice (minus any rebates).