how much GNX cluster worth?

if iys from an original GNX complete with bezels and correct senders (oil/ water/ vss) and upper speedo cable (also need backer and modified duct for install) ..up to 2500
incomplete or damaged (must look mint) and price drops steeply

if its an aftermarket (vdo gauges) ...depends on what you have usually around 800 complete

Just a side note, why are you debating on selling it? Parting it out depreciates the cars value heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

its a 1987 GNX gauge cluster. how much is it worth if i were to resale it. thanks.
Ive got a question for you. How do you expect anyone here to believe you? Youre 20 years old and asking about an original GNX dash cluster with no information given about the car. Post pics of the car and the cluster to gain any legitimacy that could be had. If you want to PM me this information feel free.

is it actually a GNX, or are you new to this scene and think every GN is a GNX?

and why would anyone part out a mint GN/GNX?
either it's stolen, the title's screwed up, or it isn't what you say/think it is...

87 GNX cluster:

0809gmhtp_05_z+1987_buick_regal_gnx+gauge_cluster.jpg

84-87 GN/TR cluster:

269188_10152671068910441_1188818263_n.jpg

1987 Regal cluster is the same as the GN/TR cluster, except without the tach and boost lights on the lower right hand corner..

digital dash:

1987BuickGrandNationaldigitaldash.jpg

haha noooo its not stolen, its my uncles car. basically the motor has been rebuilt and everything, and its in a performance shop atm. for some odd reason my uncle wants the GNX cluster taken out and wants an original regal cluster put in???? idk why. the shop owner is trying to say he can swap it for free if my uncle trades him his GNX cluster for a regal. pretty much you guys just proved that the owner is trying to F*** him hard, REAL HARD. good lord why are these clusters worth so much. you could actually buy a decent daily driver with that price.

also, he has alot of parts from when the 3800 was in oem condition, how much are a set of OEM GNX heads going for?

GNX cluster about 100 bucks. The 8445 heads about 50 a piece. Your not gonna make any money parting the car out.

heads are cheap , same part as regular regal/gn
the turbo now that could be worth around 2500
and thestock gnx turbo shield goes for good money (500-1000)
and the intercooler was different from the Gn (higher fin count) but resale isnt not crazy money because the TTA used same unit

Something does not add up with this entire post, story, and explanation. I am no expert here but there is absolutely NO way an owner of a GNX, (a real GNX) is going to remove and sell the cluster to put the regular GN cluster. No f**king way in hell. Also, there is no way that a person who owns a GNX would not know what he has.. This is not a mid 80's camaro dime a dozen car, the fortunate 547 would never have it in a random shop getting torn apart.

Wld87gn has it right. Anything is possible but the story above is highly unlikely

Would hate to think those who are knowledgable are inadvertently assisting with a chop valuation

A picture of the car at shop undergoing modification should be easy to provide if story is true

Op I am sure you understand

How much does it cost to be a vendor here?

I think I want to start selling tinfoil hats.

how does it go from being worth 2500 to 100? its not my car, its my uncles. were picking it back up next week so ill get a pic then. im more of an LSX guy, these cars don't really interest lol. money does though.

How much does it cost to be a vendor here?

I think I want to start selling tinfoil hats.

LMAO

At OP...
So let me get this straight... Uncle has GNX, tearing it apart,
So typical process is to join website dedicated to turbo Buicks...
Try to gage interest in rare expensive part...have no pics or details needed...

And then...tell everyone how you're not a fan of said car.

LMAO.... This thread is awesome!