How Much HP will it make?

L8TRH8R

Stock block, RJC girdle, Eagle crank, Eagle rods, comp hydrolic roller 212/212, Diamond pistons, GN1 heads with port matched intake, twin M15's Razor pump, ATR headers and 3 inch dp, TR 3inch exhaust, and super extreme fmic and pipes, Accufab 70mm tb and plenum, Extreme automatics stg.3 200R XFI will be tuned by Mr. Hartline this Monday. What are your predictions??

91 and meth at those boost levels, I'm hoping for that 600 level. We are at 4800 ft here so that might be a limiting factor as well.

Im looking to see how you make out. My build is similar, just havent installed anything yet.. Im still working on getting a trans that will hold it all together. Good luck with it. :smile:

630-640whp @27-28psi/22*. It would continue to make power past 27psi. The altitude will have nearly zero effect since you won't be working the compressor hard unless you run 30+psi and the engine is capable of pulling to 6000+rpm.

You may want to consider a 9.5" NL PTC converter instead at that level. I only gained 200rpm at highway speed over a locked 9/11. Works amazing....:smile:

Thanks for the reply guys. Brian, thanks for your imput, those are #'s I'm sure I can take to the bank as you're as accurate as it gets! Yes I will video the dyno pulls and post the results. Moderator please feel free to move this as I didn't see the new sticky until after I made the post.

Hey Guys! Just got back from the Dyno and the numbers are very impressive!
These numbers are all on 91 Octane and a dual nozzle alky kit.
1st Pull at 14 psi made 593
2nd Pull made 693 not sure what boost or timing.
3rd Pull Made 730 at 28 psi still not fully tuned.
4th Pull Made 720 at 24 psi and i believe 17 degrees of timing fully tuned.

Cal Hartline is a genius with the FAST system! I unfortunately missed all the pulls and am just going off a printout from the Dyno.
Im sure the owner of the car will be on here later today to give the full story and correct anything i may have messed up!
What a blast!

That is some nice HP with only 17* of timing and 24 psi. Is it the combination of the GN1 heads and PTE 6765 that makes this possible? What was the torque?

That is some nice HP with only 17* of timing and 24 psi. Is it the combination of the GN1 heads and PTE 6765 that makes this possible? What was the torque?

I honestly cant tell you what was the one reason why it made so much! It is just a great working combo! I do not have the torque numbers. The dyno sheet i have only shows HP. I remember them saying one of the pulls it made over 730 ft lbs but like i said, this is just what i heard. Im sure he will be on here later to clear it all up!

WOW!! Very nice!!

L8trh8r, It looks like you have a monster on your hands. :eek: I'm heading to the track this weekend:eek: armed with some 93,Alky OFF, MT Slicks, 15PSI & 18* timining. Since I don't have a Dyno shop around, I must sneak up on my tune slowly and let the track numbers tell me my ballpark HP numbers.:redface:

Hey Guys! Just got back from the Dyno and the numbers are very impressive!
These numbers are all on 91 Octane and a dual nozzle alky kit.
3rd Pull Made 730 at 28 psi still not fully tuned.

4th Pull Made 720 at 24 psi and i believe 17 degrees of timing fully tuned.

Something is not right in here, are you telling us it made only 10hp less from 28psi down to 24psi, please explian, something is very wrong, either you got the numbers confused in your explanation or the dyno is reading wrong, the numbers just make no sense.

Something is not right in here, are you telling us it made only 10hp less from 28psi down to 24psi, please explian, something is very wrong, either you got the numbers confused in your explanation or the dyno is reading wrong, the numbers just make no sense.

The first 3 pulls were baselines without tuning. Just fuel pressure and boost adjustments.
After that, he made some adjustments in the fast, turned the boost down to a conservative level and made a final pull. The plan was to make a conservative tune that would make the engine last. That is why the boost was turned down. Im sure it has a lot left in it!