how much is it worth ?

scot502

87 GN 49,000 MILES
:confused:Hello guys I went to check out a 87 gn hardtop 4sale today the seller told me it was a nice car on phone. After I drove 110 miles the car was in bad shape did not run and had been sitting for years body was good but needs paint it didnt have any bad rust. It didnt have bumper fillers,, wheels rusted very bad, rad support rusted. Seats were so so. But it was 1 owner title with window sticker and all paper work it had 113,000 miles but needs complete restore I got price down to 4800.00 but i told him all i would give is 3500.00 what do you think:confused:

it's not just the grand nationals, even when i was looking for a n/a regal. all i heard was it would make a good grand national, etc... people wanted 1,000.00 for a 100.00-200.00 car.
the regal i ended up buying was listed as a grand national, which it was not even close.

If it's not running, don't spend that kind of money otherwise you may have an expensive surprise... Unless you can fix it or know what exactly is wrong with it.

Long sunday but got gn

Well it took almost all day but I got a trade worked out for gn. I traded 97 jaguar in fair condition for gn. But after I loaded car the guy I traded with and his buddys tried to roll me for my cash this is where things went bad:eek:. I guess he knew I had money from friday when I tried to buy the car. lucky I had took my gun after a quick flash of my 45 they said they were just kidding. I backed out and hauled ass back to motown. ALWAYS COVER YOUR ASS.:cool: