How much is this worth??

ChanceG

Thinking about purchasing this car but just trying to see or get a true value for it. Here is goes:
87 GN, 73K miles, excellent interior, straight body with no rust and original paint(has fading and spider cracks in some of the paint) garage kept. Has no tranny mods yets besides trans cooler and shift kit. 16" TTA wheels, boost controller, EGT Box and controller, 9" Art Carr 3200 stall NON L/U coverter, adj. wastegate, air needs to be charged.
Engine:

Less than 1000 miles on the engine.
Girdled block, billet main caps, ARP rod bolts, stock
rods, JE Pistons. GN1 Aluminum heads with ARP head
studs, port matched intake, ported TB and plenum,
Scorpion roller rockers. Comp Cams roller cam,
212/212. Precision T64E turbo, TH 3" SS downpipe with
dump in place of the cat. ATR dual 2.5" stainless
exhaust with ATR pitbull mufflers. Driveshaft loop,
rear air bags. Scanmaster 2.1, directscan with laptop, LS1 MAF,
Extender Extreme and Translator plus. Make around 480 hp..

How much is this car worth??
Thanks,
Chance

Have you ever had a buick before?

Thats alot of car. I'd suggest a more stock'ish type setup. Getting a car like that might be biting off a bit more than you can chew.

I've seen alot of people buy highly modified cars, not ever owning a buick b4 and have nothing but problems b/c they dont know how to make the cars run.

Tearing up parts on these cars can get very $$$ very quick.

That car is worth between 12-14k IMO...

HTH...

Yeah I have owned a TR before, also have a couple of turbo Suzuki Hayabusa's as well.
Chance

I'd plan on putting money into the tranny, with that combo its probably going to pop soon. How good are you at fixing stuff and who did all the work? Make sure whoever built it knew what they were doing about putting the motor together and didn't treat it like another SBC build. $13k sounds about right for it maybe less with the paint going bad.

ChanceG said:
Yeah I have owned a TR before, also have a couple of turbo Suzuki Hayabusa's as well.
Chance

Sweet...hope you find another one soon!!

Good luck to ya :cool: