How much power with a 6265?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is MY GUN bring your Knife

video3gpp 2 - YouTube 2000 hp on the street can't hook that can you with a pt6262?????

Just a low 8 sec pass
Jim_Run2 - YouTube

Is that a 7 sec pass???? at 190 plus??????

Jim_Final_Run - YouTube

OH not a street car police say diffrent ( burnt out headlight) Said it smelled funny must be the E85
don004.jpg

i might be doing some pulls with a throw together engine in my blue car. Its the same as the one i ran last summer till it took out #1 except i freshened it. Running the 60-1 and looking for 550whp@23-24psi. A stock short block with the same heads and cam i used on this engine would make about 90-95% of the power this one did. When i get this one back ill re-dyno and see what the ex wheel gets me

the wink ... I think it will suprise you and you'll get 550 around 21-22 psi . If that block truly isnt hurt ..

the wink ... I think it will suprise you and you'll get 550 around 21-22 psi . If that block truly isnt hurt ..
It's a different short block. The winker is still sitting pretty on the floor

id really like to see this motor run a small set of twins .. i know you got a set bison .. lets see it .. i love the backpressure motor's .. its more of a hang on thing .. i took a board member here for a ride in one of my cars .. i told him to to put his head back against the head rest just before launching at 5psi off the brake .. he didnt listen and got a nice knott on his head and said something about being dizzie .. havent heard from him sinse..

Take me for a ride! Ill put my head against the headrest!

zack you should buy it .. Its perfect for you..you can knock your dates out & go right to the camera ..charlie's a bad roll model for you ..

LMAO. I wish I could afford a car like that. Ill stick with my paid for stocker w/Alky and a built suspension.

Nix

This wasnt a THS legal build or ever intended to be. If i showed up to run THS i wouldnt be running a 6265 or the engine that i ran in this thread. It will take more power than that to be at the top of THS. But you never know i might show up there :biggrin:.

Brian, you just can't teach anyone anything these days.. You are putting up way too much good information than I'd ever put up about my build or my customer's builds. You keep doing your homework and working hard at it an when you tell people what you are doin they say you are fabricating the truth lol...

As far as THS is concerned I guarantee if you or anyone with knowledge wanted to run a low 9 in THS it would be done... The first records (9.90, 9.80, etc) were set by a stock stroke iron headed car... and I've seen that car go faster than the aluminum headed strokers last year....

Imagine my engine combo with a 67 in THS... oh wait I already tested that...

Brian, you just can't teach anyone anything these days.. You are putting up way too much good information than I'd ever put up about my build or my customer's builds. You keep doing your homework and working hard at it an when you tell people what you are doin they say you are fabricating the truth lol...

As far as THS is concerned I guarantee if you or anyone with knowledge wanted to run a low 9 in THS it would be done... The first records (9.90, 9.80, etc) were set by a stock stroke iron headed car... and I've seen that car go faster than the aluminum headed strokers last year....

Funny thing is, Brian is not doing this for fame or glory or any pat on the back, He is doing this because he's just plain curious on how much and how hard you can push these turbos and redefining the boundries. Didn't seem that long ago when we were all afraid to go past 20+ PSI boost. Having a dyno resource just fuels the curiosity. For anyone that has every tested on a dyno will know its kinda like a stange addiction. I know from my own experience that I initially thought I would spend one quick day but know looks like I'll be making a third trip.

Allan G.

here is my gun bring your knife

video3gpp 2 - youtube 2000 hp on the street can't hook that can you with a pt6262?????

Just a low 8 sec pass
jim_run2 - youtube

is that a 7 sec pass???? At 190 plus??????

jim_final_run - youtube

oh not a street car police say diffrent ( burnt out headlight) said it smelled funny must be the e85
don004.jpg

you need a new camera man .. He didnt catch one time on the clock .. Should of just said they were 5 second runs . No one would know any better .. And you would be closer to the other guys here with v8's .. Im guessing the cop said it smelled like fish .. And your big picture suck's ..

:biggrin:

This thread has run it's course. There isn't going to be any useful tech coming from it so....

Status
Not open for further replies.