How Much Snow?

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
I hate NJ anymore, it smells, the weather bites, the taxes are to high, the people are nasty. :eek:

2 feet of snow and my-mother has been here since Friday hacking with a cough all weekend. :(

Come to Michigan :)

only a foot of snow..... air is clean (where I live) taxes are 'ok' and the people are mostly nice.

My mother is sick too but she is not here with me so it seems I am more lucky than you.

Forget that crap i want summer all year round forget this snow i dont even want to hear the word again let alone deal with it, we got a damn blizzard over here cant do anything. :mad:

I dunno - I kind of like NJ. I grew up here, so maybe I'm biased. Mountains to the left, ocean to the right - both an hours' drive. I live on top of a mountain - air is good (relatively speaking), and the change in seasons is nice.

I got 3 feet of snow in some places, and have bare ground in others. The right side of my driveway was 5 feet high by the time I got done blowing the snow off of it. Left side was about 6 inches. The wind did wild things with the snow.

My 40-year-old snowblower just isn't cutting it anymore. Every muscle in my body aches from wrestling with it for hours. I called my dad today and gave him the sad news - it's time to retire the machine that has been handed down from generation to generation. I ordered up me a brand new one online - should be here in 10-15 days.

My brother's '87 T is a blast to drive in the snow. We just put a GT3255 on it and it's a handful even on dry pavement. The BFG Radial TAs aren't too bad. I get to drive it to work in the morning. I'd rather be driving my Caddy, but that's a long story.....

Jim

I came in from spending 2 hours clearing out all this white crap and there was a call from my Mom in Fla. Just wanted to know how I was doing with all the snow and to complain about the temp there. It was going down to 30 tonite there. But then says it will be 60 tomorrow.....Its 5 here now....:(
Doubt we'll see 60 here for a while....

My folks spend the winters in Hilton Head SC but this year due to some illness they stayed here :)

Oddly, my mom says she is enjoying the snow even though she can't go out and walk on the beach.

I don't mind it. True I would rather be out driving the GN but the smell of the air when it is 5 degrees is awesome and the snow is so much nicer than the brown ground and grass beneath it.

Well I live in Toms River 5 minutes from Seaside Heights. Summer is AWESOME down here, I guess the drive to work every day (Jersey City) the war zone is the toughest part. :(

There is not many places people would rather be than the Jersey Shore in the summer, I guess when you live it you start not to appreciate it. :eek:

I guess having nice weather all year long would be a change, but then again if I never saw snow again, I would most likely miss it.

:(

I live for the outdoors between the GN and the Harley, Winter is always a bitch to me. :D

N.J.

N.J. Taxes , crooked politicians, crappy weather, people are animals............gotta love it

winter with nice weather

what truely sucks is having your first gn driveable with bogus plates in beginning winter w no snow .once legit the car has to then be stored up for 1 month while temps were hitting 45+ with the sun shining because i had to send the heads out. i drove the car for less than a day on sat and was all ready for my nephews christining on sun when all of a sudden the car doesnt start=no spark, then fires up andrun rough having to leave the gn behind and driving a san ford and son van filled with junk to the ceremony. what a nice look for the godfather.. maybe the gn doesnt like church...lollol now to day it starts just fine:confused: :mad: :(

Re: N.J.

Originally posted by my87we4
N.J. Taxes , crooked politicians, crappy weather, people are animals............gotta love it

>>>You forgot Gay American Governors too.

Atco and Englishtown are open too. :)

Always a silver lining, and much better air right now. :cool:

Over rated snowstorm up here in CT about 4-5 inches. :p

mustang vs ford at atco is november 20th i beleive- this is my first year with my GN i cant wait- has anyone every done this- whats the rules for the day, do they have different classes?

i thought that it might be the 20th. thanks for getting backs. as far as classes go im note sure but an open lane for buick and ford cars will be open i would only imagine. it would be nice to make this a bigger event if everyone would get together ....ill be there marcn and nov..........thanks jeff