How often are accounts deleted by script/admin

How long had you been a member? As a rule the only one's that get killed are spammers or problem children. We've got 1 idiot that's been banned 7 or 8 times now for causing problems. If you haven't caused an issue or scammed/spammed then it's most likely an update glitch. The only other reason for killing a member is multiple user names.

Joined last year around feb-mar because I was looking to adopt a GN to cuddle with my Trans Am in the garage (never happened due to wrecking my TA)... I don't think I even made 5 posts. I only found out because I am helping a friend look for a GN and I tried to come here for the classifieds and found my account deleted. I still have the old email to authenticate my account lol

Not really a big deal, I was more wondering if an account is not logged into for a certain amount of time does it get auto-deleted? I am a pretty hardcore lurker, I've been on ls1tech since '03 and only have 451 posts, same as a few other forums so I can go a year or so without ever posting, but if I need to "log in" more often to keep my account active then I can