How to change digital speedo from KM/H to MPH?

danspears1

Please help me. I tried searching for this with no luck. Not having much luck searching the newly configured website.

I didnt think you could change it. John Spina from Caspers will know the answer im sure

it should be the same as most other GM digital dashes- if there isn't a kph/mph button then you either push and hold the trip reset button, or you turn the trip reset button.

Turn the trip reset button to the right it should toggle back and forth from metric/english

You got to be sh!tting me. I drove two digital dash cars for over 10 years and never knew that

That sucks lol doin like 110km/h just to keep up with traffic when ur doing 65 lol
Is that bad that I'm at a club with friends but I'm steadily on this forum lol. Guess I like it here more than this club

You got to be sh!tting me. I drove two digital dash cars for over 10 years and never knew that

the auto makers are usually pretty good at putting a manual in the glove box that tells the owners how everything in the car works.. i forget what it's called, tho..