How to fix oil blow by?

Egr is eliminated too. Had my intake ported by Champion, and they cut out and weld shut the tower for it.

I believe nothing should enter the intake/throttle body but fresh air.... period!
No EGR, no PCV, no nothing. Except alky sometimes:)

If you need to vent/evacuate the crankcase or anything else find another way. Put breathers everywhere. Put them on valve covers, put one on the PCV hole, vent them from tubes that go to cans. Just don't feed them into the intake track.
Who want's that goo all over the top of there motor and messing up the quality of the combustion. Even slightly. Yuck.:vomit:

There are a lot of guys here who don't run a PCV but the pros out way the cons. Removing the PCV in an attempt to improve engine performance gains nothing. Furthermore it allows moisture to accumulate in the crankcase, which will reduce oil life and promote the formation of sludge.

There are a lot of guys here who don't run a PCV but the pros out way the cons. Removing the PCV in an attempt to improve engine performance gains nothing. Furthermore it allows moisture to accumulate in the crankcase, which will reduce oil life and promote the formation of sludge.
I agree, sometime's there is a method to the madness...

Why would moisture accumulate in the absence of a PCV? If you have enough vents in the motor and the motor/oil gets hot, then can't the vapor escape that way? How much water/carbon are we talking about? A tea spoon over 3 months? I change my oil 3 times a season.

Sorry I did not see all your modifications. On stock ones without the Cat removed you can experience this condition and the Cat is the problem. Cat is not the down pipe.

correct a catalytic converter is not a down pipee, like i said I'm running a dumped down pipe there for there is no exhaust system on the car. which mean no cat. have a good one

rear main seal. mine started leaking when I started using Royal Purple synthetic oil. the front rope seal is also usually a problem and you have to remove the timing cover to install a neoprene seal. I resealed the front cover and ALL NPT threads in the front and new oil drain and gaskets and new oil cooler gaskets. back to dino oil and only the rear main seeps just a little bit after a couple hundered miles. car has 38k original miles. good luck.

update. after the "dino" (Valvoline High Mileage) oil, the rear main seal has all but stopped leaking! amazing. I get a drop or two every couple of weeks. All of this after about 800 "aggressive" miles. No more full synthetic for my Buick V6's. I'm sold..