How to maintain a SEMI retired GN

Gr82baGN

BAM
I will not be using the GN for the first time during the winter when it snows or rains. I will be taking it out once or twice a week weather permitting to go to the store and what not. If I start it once or twice and travel about one or two miles a week is there anything I should be concerned with regarding maintanence? Also I do not have a gararge but I am having a small car port built.

Car Port?

What anti-theft devices do you have? You might wake up with it gone....

I have a high end clifford alarm system, collar lock and Low Jack,
the car is parked right under my bedroom window at night and during the day I have a van parked in front of it in my driveway. I know if they wanted it they could still take it but I'll make it as difficult as possible. She's also fully insured for $21,000 via Liberty Mutual.

If you only drive it one to two miles a week make sure the engine is fully warmed up to 160 before you go to the store.

When you park it make sure the tires move a few feet each way to avoid flat spots depending on the make and climate you are in.

I'd drive it a bit more than the 1-2 miles a week. :)

Dive it like you hate it

Hi,

I would drive it closer to 20 a week. Also, When I had my mustang, I put a switch on the control side of the fuel pump relay in a very hidden spot.

But, if a good thief really wants it (versus a punk kid) they will get it..