How to tell factory emblems from repos?

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
I have the emblems that came off of my parted out TTA #844. I know the car was painted before me and was wondering how to tell if they were ever replaced with repos. I also have a brand new rear white bird that was in the owners kit when I purchased the car. It is in mint condition so it would be nice if it were NOS.

I have the emblems that came off of my parted out TTA #844. I know the car was painted before me and was wondering how to tell if they were ever replaced with repos. I also have a brand new rear white bird that was in the owners kit when I purchased the car. It is in mint condition so it would be nice if it were NOS.
The front nose emblem aftermarket is flat, where the N.O.S. will be concave. New ones don't fit quite right. The rear turbo bird is also not flat. The repo from the austalian guy PWD, selling them are the correct ones. The ones on Ebay people are selling are usually the aftermarket that are incorrect and they want to get rid of.
PWD
http://pwdstore.com/index.php/cPath/2_30

Is the rear supposed to have a gold bird like a GTA, or the white one listed on the site mentioned above?