You can type here any text you want

Hows Everyone putting up with the Snow?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Had a few spinouts and close calls myself, but was smart enoght not to drive the buick atleast. Took me 90 minutes to drive from lakewood to north tacoma today...:mad:

Didn't get any snow today in my neck of the woods. Snowed on and off all day yesterday. My little guy had fun in it. Everything was pretty much melted today. :) It's going to be pretty cold the next couple of days :eek:

90 minutes to go 14miles from Boeing Everett to Lake Stevens. No major accidents blocking luckily just crawling at 10 miles per hour.

My neighborhood has a big hill with a bend at the bottom so it's difficult to keep momentum. No problem with my 4x4 Silverado but plenty of 2wd spinning out and sliding back into other ditched cars.:eek: Saw three mild crashes while I was there. Went back to help others but no one wanted me to push their cars with my rig. Most newer cars don't even have a good place to attach a tow strap to the front and yank them up the hill. So about all I could offer folks was to drive them home after they abandoned their cars.

Guess I'll be working from home tomorrow.

Snow

Man I'm havin a blast!!!! My toyota 4x4 is a frickin billygoat :) I was goin up hills that were closed, doin donuts in parkinlots with the cops watchin! Today I had to do mercy missions all day, getting people to the stores and to there appointments. It felt good to help others and it was FUN! I hope everyone else is doing good, and is home safe and warm. :biggrin:

Did ok, the dually actually does pretty good in 2wd, used 4wd a couple times, got the buick to GNNW monday morning in the snow....that was interesting.

Back