HR Rear Sway Bar

tcgn

That bar looks nice and pricey $459.Supposed to help our G body
cars to handle like a slot car as advertised.Has anyone tried out the rear anti-roll bar setup?I want to improve handling on my GN.Hanging turns around corners fast and not leaning over.:confused:

Handling??

The HR unit looks like a good alternative to the ATR unit, or the Wolfe, for drag racing. It would appear to be WAAY too stiff for serious handling on a curvy road, however. There is a one inch bar, for about 120 dollars, which will provide flatter cornering, without going into oversteer. I use one, in combo with the 36mm hollow F body bar in front. Note that the stiffness of a sway bar is a function of the FOURTH power of the diameter. (DxDxDxD) The ATR bar is about six times as stiff as the stock 7/8" bar, while the one inch bar is only about 40% stiffer. If you use the one inch bar, a stiffer front bar, some stiffer springs, and some 16" or 17" wheels with good tires and shocks, you're going to get about there is in the G body as far as handling. Next step up would be to stiffen the frame, maybe with a roll cage.

If you did not see it, there was some interesting posts regarding this very same subject about 3 or 4 days ago on this same sector
>General Turbo Tech>
It is over on page 2 or 3 now.