Huge Turbo Sale !!!!!!

J

JCotton

Huge Turbo sale...... from now until June 1st.. CALL TODAY!!!!!

MOST BALL BEARING TURBOS IN STOCK... $995.00 AND UP
CPT 44, 60, 61, 62, 66, 70, 72, 76 AND MUCH MORE!!!!! CALL TODAY!!!

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS, THE NEW BOOSTED HP TURBOS

1. THESE TURBONETICS TURBOS COME WITH THE BEST WARRANTY (1 YEAR)

2. ALL TURBONETICS TURBOS ARE BIG SHAFT DESIGN

3. POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING

4. VSR BALANCED, THE ONLY TURBO OUT THERE BALANCED AS A COMPLETE ROTATING ASSEMBLY

5. NEW HP WHEELS

6. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, QUICK SPOOLING BALL BEARING TECHNOLOGY, WE ARE THE ORIGINAL BB TURBO, THE ONE THEY SAID WOULD SPOOL SO QUICK YOU'D BLOW THE CRANK OUT THE BOTTOM OF THE MOTOR WHEN YOU LEFT THE STARTING LINE..... :eek: :eek:

HOLY CH!T!!!!! These are AWESOME PRICES!!!! i wish i didnt already have one.... BUMP for a GREAT VENDOR AND AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!!

Thanks Jack....
Can`t wait to get that new BB turbo!!!:cool:

Brian

hey Brian, sorry I didn't get back to you..... damn phone last nite would not stop ringing.. I finally ran out the door at 6:30 had to find the UPS driver for some late packages to get shipped. I talked to my boy... have another 12 turbos on order including the 66-S trim and 70 turbos.. looks like he gave me the pricing I was looking for. :biggrin: sweeeet...... the $995.00 turbos come with the S cover, if we want the T series cover it is $100.00 more... still a crazy deal..... :eek: I'll talk to you some time today..... I'm already up to my eyeballs..:frown:

Dam now I have to send more money! Jack I'll be calling after the weekend- what do ya have in a 4bolt, 72mm -ish turbo? The price is right- cheaper than I paid for my 70bb p-trim a few winter sales ago! Charlie

I gotta run up to Jacks in the morn,I can bring back parts for someone if they need them.You gotta pick them up in Stratford

are the journal bearings on sell as well?? If so how much??

and is the sale only on the tnetics?

work 3rd so i sleep during business hours, whats the best way to contact u??

E-mail sent to Mr Cotton. Hopefully it's not too late. The 6776BB is included in this sale, right?

We have taken so many orders, I should stop now....... :eek: naaa, I think I can extend this another week. This really is an opportunity to purchase a Ball Bearing turbo at journal bearing prices.... don't miss this opportunity..