Hurst Quarter Stick

Randy Greenoe

New in the box with instructions and the AVI console plate so you can mount it in your stock console. $200 shipped to the lower 48.

My phone and internet have been down for 2 days. Thanks to Time Warner!:mad: Anyhow as of now the shifter is still available alot of PMs but no one has commited.

SENT YOU AN E-MAIL TELLING YOU I'LL SEND THE POSTAL M/O IN THE MORNING FOR 200.00. I still dont know how to Private Message? I dont see anything on this whole page saying PM (or am just numb )Alex Brown

Randy--I just emailed you ,,,,Telling you that I will send a Postal M/O in the Morning for $200.00. I still don't know how to PM and I don't see anything on this whole page to say that (or am I just Numb) Alex Brown

I DO NOT HAVE E~MAIL at this time. I sent my shipping address,did you get it?
to PM just click on my name in the thread you want to PM and a prompt for PM'S should come up.

Postal M/O Sent By Alex

I did get your email with your address but not the PM--I sent you a PM just a minite ago to let you know "The check is in the Mail" :wink: I sent it about 2 hour ago so it was in this mornings mail. I also sent it Priority Mail so Thurs or Friday should be payday. Thanks and let me know when you receive the mail. Alex Brown (abro5011) Shipping address is in PM